X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU vs. Bye

The biggest rivalry for St Cloud State is the one between the fans
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      That's an understatement.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I'm gonna make sure your arch rival is the toilet seat this weekend... And I plan on it winning by a good margin
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

My sports life is better! My favorite team won the trophy and title I never thought I'd see!
          Yeah yeah. Your guys won the NCAAs, you got engaged, and you got a job you don't hate all in less than a year. Why don't you come over and beat me with a length of hose while you're at it?
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Yeah yeah. Your guys won the NCAAs, you got engaged, and you got a job you don't hate all in less than a year. Why don't you come over and beat me with a length of hose while you're at it?
            2". Guaranteed. MEg isn't one to beg for.

Oh, why would I say that?!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's Thursday, time to switch over to hockey talk. Will bye outshoot the Huskies? Will bye take advantage of the careless turnovers and casual play in the d zone? Will the Huskies pp take advantage of the open ice and actually shoot the puck, or just pass it around for 2 minutes?
              This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
              www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                I'm gonna make sure your arch rival is the toilet seat this weekend... And I plan on it winning by a good margin
                All my drinks are on you!? Sweet.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  He's going to Madison. Can I come over do it by proxy?

Comment

All my drinks are on you!? Sweet.
                    I said I'm gonna make sure it happens, I didn't say I'm gonna pay for it. If you remember one phrase all weekend, remember:

"Its not peer pressure.... its just your turn."
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      I said I'm gonna make sure it happens, I didn't say I'm gonna pay for it. If you remember one phrase all weekend, remember:

"Its not peer pressure.... its just your turn."
                      Then you suck. At least buy the fishbowl at Wandos!
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        Impressive how quickly this thread managed to go to hell. Truly impressed.
                        Indeed it is. I'm going to go run out and go get some popcorn. you want anything???
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Hey guys smile. You've got Denver and an easy 3 pt weekend coming up. As long as your goalie remembers what color jersy he's wearing everything should make for a very Merry Christmas weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X