Minnesota State @ Minnesota 12/2/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State @ Minnesota 12/2/11

The Minnesota Golden Gophers (11-4-1) Play game 1 of there WCHA Conference series againist Minnesota State (3-10-1) on Dec 2 2011 at 7:00 PM Central. on FS North Alt, FS North HD Alt.

Minnesota State Audio
    KTOE 1420 and http://www3.mnsu.edu/athletics/ for free.

Minnesota Audio
    Game can be heard on AM 1500 ESPN and at Gophersports.com for a free.
    http://client.stretchinternet.com/cl...nesota.portal# and click on the Free Audio for tonight game.

Here is a link to where tonight game can be found on TV.
    http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/11/28/...08&feedID=3697 Directv viewer. the game is on channel 680 and 680-1. Channel number is wrong at the link.
    Go Gophers Go.

Gameday! Let's Go Mavericks!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: Minnesota State @ Minnesota 12/2/11

Gopher lines

Warning Haula Hansen

Condon Matson Ambroz

Rau Bjugstad Budish

Serratore Boyd Larson

Helgeson Holl
      Marshall Alt
      Parenteau Schmidt

Patterson
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

Good god, why they have Tom Hanneman on the pregame show. good god. I want to turn it off.

Also no Kevin Gore for tonight Gophers game, he on the Minnesota Wild pregame.
        Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Pregame? Nope, BU-BC (DU-CC after that game, bonus!)
          tArrogance? Never in check.
          Deschute's Jubelale? Check.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Pregame? Nope, BU-BC (DU-CC after that game, bonus!)
            tArrogance? Never in check.
            Deschute's Jubelale? Check.
            Yeah I saw the BU-BC then DU-CC game lineup for tonight, should be good.

I also had Deschutes Jubeale a couple of weeks ago, I really liked it, Deschutes has some really good beers.
            Last edited by Driftryder; 12-02-2011, 06:45 PM.
            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

Odd.

Comcast 694 HD coming in right now but both of the Reg Def alternates are not (13 and 23).
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Mankato in all blacks. Groan.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Odd.

Comcast 694 HD coming in right now but both of the Reg Def alternates are not (13 and 23).
                  Huh. I didn't get 694 the last time MN was on the alt channel, had to watch non-HD on FSCA. I get 694 tonight though! Woo hoo!
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Huh. I didn't get 694 the last time MN was on the alt channel, had to watch non-HD on FSCA. I get 694 tonight though! Woo hoo!
                    Yeah, that's good to have HD. My office TV doesn't have HD though so now I can't have the game on here if I'm posting. I'll have to watch in the other room.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Just lost 694. "Not authorized. For ordering information..." WTeFF?!

Edit: it's back. Phew!

Comment

Also on Fox College Sports America, channel 414 on Charter, and Charter community channel 980.
                        My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Channel 262 on Comcast has the game as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Pfft. Thanks, but to call any Mavericks line "high-scoring" is a stretch.
                            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Regular Def Comcast came in at 7 p.m. Channel 23 for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X