Reporter looking for American Major Junior players to interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporter looking for American Major Junior players to interview

I am currently working on a feature about American hockey players who opted to go Major Junior and either did not make it to the NHL or are now 20 years old and were told they either would be in professional hockey by now or don't have concrete plans to join a specific NHL or AHL team once they age out of the Major Junior system. If anyone can help me get in contact with anybody like this, please either respond here or send me a message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    http://thebostonhockeyblog.blogspot.com/

Places I've watched college hockey: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Scottrade Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Whittemore Center

Re: Reporter looking for American Major Junior players to interview

Originally posted by reBlur View Post
    I am currently working on a feature about American hockey players who opted to go Major Junior and either did not make it to the NHL or are now 20 years old and were told they either would be in professional hockey by now or don't have concrete plans to join a specific NHL or AHL team once they age out of the Major Junior system. If anyone can help me get in contact with anybody like this, please either respond here or send me a message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Check out the rosters of CIS college teams; that is where CHL castoffs often end up. There is definitely an ex-OHL American kid on the current University of Western Ontario hockey club. Also on Wilfred Laurier.
    Engelwood jack, that's the way.

Comment

Working...
    X