X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home and home UNH/UML

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
    Too bad there's not a place to discus scores and such

will someone please take our goaltender?
    I had checked the scores area earlier and there was nothing, so I chose to put the updates here. Can't blame me ... I'm kinda excited about what's going on with this program and this weekend!
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
      Too bad there's not a place to discus scores and such

will someone please take our goaltender?
      You need to have a talk with Umile about the goaltending situation. Still can't believe Lowell is going to win this game as it should have been 8-0 after the 1st period!
      Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
        You need to have a talk with Umile about the goaltending situation. Still can't believe Lowell is going to win this game as it should have been 8-0 after the 1st period!
        As I had told you on the UML thread, there was no way Carr was going to give up 6. He played absolutely phenomenal.

52.9 seconds left! Weekend sweep is less than a minute away.
        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Am I the only person who hasn't been able to get the game on WUML's internet stream? I've had to rely on you guys all night for updates!
          Lowell season ticket holder for (gulp) 27 years....

"Character is destiny" S. Freud

Comment

Sure, let me get him on the phone.

Congrats on the weekend sweep. The Carr was spectacular, and Digi was terrible. There's your story, folks.
            Good luck the rest of the way, UML. Glad you have a good coach, and are headed in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by WisemanFromUmass-Lowell View Post
              Am I the only person who hasn't been able to get the game on WUML's internet stream? I've had to rely on you guys all night for updates!
              UNH has an internet stream that works fine, for future reference.

Comment

How sweep it is!
                Monty

Comment

When UNH scored their goal I had figured UNH had 7 scary opportunities and UML 2 or 3... still... UNH was dominating... heck, Lowell had a very hard time getting the puck out of the zone... but these guys are insanely opportunistic... its a beautiful thing...

The thing is about Lowell right now, at least the way they seem to be playing, they can score at any time... I'm not saying at will, and of course its hockey, you can score at any time anyhow... but these guys like playing and mixing it up in the garbage and generating chances... teams have to pay special attention to be on guard... that'll hopefully get a few opponents who haven't seen us yet (Merrimack, Providence, Vermont) off-rhythm.
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Cant see Lowell winning tonight but last night was excellent.
                    I love when I'm wrong
                    Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                      The thing is about Lowell right now, at least the way they seem to be playing, they can score at any time... I'm not saying at will, and of course its hockey, you can score at any time anyhow... but these guys like playing and mixing it up in the garbage and generating chances... teams have to pay special attention to be on guard... that'll hopefully get a few opponents who haven't seen us yet (Merrimack, Providence, Vermont) off-rhythm.
                      It's amazing what Norm has done. Can't believe we have won the season series against Maine and UNH. Will have more thoughts in our thread.
                      Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Over the course of the season series the better team is going to come out on top, and that's what happened here tonight. Carr's the best in the league and DiGiroLMAO is just atrocious.

Go Lowell!
                        Lowell Forever
                        Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                          Over the course of the season series the better team is going to come out on top, and that's what happened here tonight. Carr's the best in the league and DiGiroLMAO is just atrocious.

Go Lowell!
                          Today

Comment

Congrats on the weekend sweep, you fans deserve it. While impressed with UNH's dominance at times tonight, I did NOT leave a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                              I did NOT leave a happy camper.
                              Neither did Jay

Comment

Loved the UNH student section chanting "Amherst Rejects" AFTER the game went final. Perhaps they should have looked at the scoreboard.
                                Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                                "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X