Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine, 2011-2012 season thread, does anyone care anymore?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine, 2011-2012 season thread, does anyone care anymore?

Originally posted by BearNecessity View Post
    The development of Nick Pryor.........???? With the lofty +1 rating...He could be play a whole game with eggs in his pocket and they would all be in one piece at the end.....All that PP time and not much to show for it....Would love to have seen a healthy Kellen Corkum out there......could have been a dominant presence.....Theo Andersen......seems like a case of justifying a scholarship...I picked him, he must be good, so I need to play him... Let's hope the turn of the year brings new energy.......
    hegarty is the one that blows my mind. freight train playing 1/10 as tough as Bret Tyler heck 1/10 as tough as Leveille/Damon or pretty much on par with Keenan Hopson

Pryor plays like he has had many concussions.. like Reimann... I cannot falut HIM (or timmy for the way pryor plays)

Comment

Off topic a bit......but has anybody heard anything about the possibility of a third jersey or some type of variation for te Fenway game? Just curious.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

One-time Maine commit Austin Watson has made the final cut for the USA World Jr's. squad. GO USA!

Comment

TIMMAY's too worried about internet nutcases to pay attention to what is going on with the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
            TIMMAY's too worried about internet nutcases to pay attention to what is going on with the team.
            Funny was in Orono today and ran into a few of the alumi association and they were asking why I hadn't been up etc. Said until Tim is gone.......they all said can't comment on that! Wonder if that's a good sign or bad?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
              hegarty is the one that blows my mind. freight train playing 1/10 as tough as Bret Tyler heck 1/10 as tough as Leveille/Damon or pretty much on par with Keenan Hopson

Pryor plays like he has had many concussions.. like Reimann... I cannot falut HIM (or timmy for the way pryor plays)
              I said it before, by now, (or even two seasons ago) I figured Hegarty would have been the stud of the defensive corp, an AJ Begg type, butr he's really done nothing in his time at Maine.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by MEFANinLA View Post
                Funny was in Orono today and ran into a few of the alumi association and they were asking why I hadn't been up etc. Said until Tim is gone.......they all said can't comment on that! Wonder if that's a good sign or bad?
                Depends on what side of the fence they are...

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  I said it before, by now, (or even two seasons ago) I figured Hegarty would have been the stud of the defensive corp, an AJ Begg type, butr he's really done nothing in his time at Maine.
                  I cringe when he's on the ice,he should spend some or a good amout of time in the stands (just imo).

Comment

Woodward got an extension through 2015 today.

Comment

Originally posted by dunbar View Post
                      Saw that this morning...my 1st thoughts was OH NO...but not towards BB Coach Woodard,but the thought of what maybe in store after the Hockey Season...I didn't come away with a good feeling....geez if they retain TW..........................? Had to refrain from what I really thought.

Comment

Originally posted by dunbar View Post
                        He deserves it
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                          I cringe when he's on the ice,he should spend some or a good amout of time in the stands (just imo).
                          but using a freight train to play poke check D? I cannot blame Hegarty, his skills are not being used right.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            He deserves it
                            Yup, he does...

Maine baseball is back on the national map, despite how difficult it is to play that game in a *hockey* climate.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              (Aside from repeatedly coughing the puck up while passing/skating through his own low-slot... That tendency drives me nuts, and certainly it should've been coached out of him a day or two into his freshmen year.)

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                                (Aside from repeatedly coughing the puck up while passing/skating through his own low-slot... That tendency drives me nuts, and certainly it should've been coached out of him a day or two into his freshmen year.)
                                The worst part about the above statement is we are seeing this type of play/plays from a high percentage of recruits the last few years...like you said it should have been FIXED from the get-go....but it hasn't and it won't....until there's change we'll see the same over and over,turnovers and cheap goals. When you don't take care of your own end first then your in for a long game/season.

Comment

Working...
                                X