Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notheastern at Notre Dame: "Hey, Goliath. Let me Show You How this Slingshot Works"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Notheastern at Notre Dame: "Hey, Goliath. Let me Show You How this Slingshot Wo

Originally posted by Happy Husky Victory! View Post
    ND Fans:

Looks like you can watch the game via the Notre Dame athletics website. Is this right? If so, is there a charge to watch the game online?

Thanks in advance.
    No charge.
    "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Re: Notheastern at Notre Dame: "Hey, Goliath. Let me Show You How this Slingshot Wo

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
      Just wondering, any key injuries for either team?
      I'm not aware of anybody missing time with injuries for ND. There has been a flu bug on campus, I'm not sure if that's gone through the hockey team recently.
      Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
      Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Comment

Go Huskies!
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
          No charge.
          Notre Dame to HE is fine by me! Glad to see more schools going the way of a free stream. 8 bucks every away game adds up quickly.
          2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
          2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

I think NU keeps these games close. The Huskies are 0-4-1 against Merrimack and BC this year, but 2 of those losses came in OT and another one came when the GWG was scored with 2.8 seconds in regulation.

Per usual, we are talented enough to compete with anyone in the country, but not talented enough to beat anyone in the country, thus losing a lot of closely contested, frustrating games.

Hopefully Bitetto brought his A-game to South Bend because I imagine they will try and match him up with the Tynan and Lee line. Gotta use the same gameplan that we use against BC; clog up the neutral zone, don't go end-to-end trading chances, stay out of the box (that's every game), own the "dirty" areas of the ice especially in front of the goaltender and of course Mr. Rawlings needs to be on his game for us to have a chance.

Comment

ok theressometinh worng with this picture northeastern isnt racked and they beat mich and beating the Irish in the 1st period
              96/98 ncaa champsmeechigan wolves stanley cup chanpions the detroit red wings nd the detroit ****tons

Comment

Originally posted by mattmi View Post
                ok theressometinh worng with this picture northeastern isnt racked and they beat mich and beating the Irish in the 1st period
                I'm not sure I ever want this team racked, personally.

I don't know what's better... this great start to the game, or the play-by-play guys on the web feed forgetting to put themselves on mute while criticizing their own team during commercial.
                On Jamie Oleksiak:

Originally posted by Hokydad
                If he comes next year he will be eaten alive. Zero chance of success in Hockey East next year

Comment

This is a slaughter. Wow.
                  Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                  Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Remember that time Hendrickson picked NU to score 2 goals the whole weekend?

Comment

We want 10!

ND play-by-play guy does it again... "Holy smokes... we have no life."

This guy's entertaining.
                      Last edited by HungryHungryHuskies; 12-02-2011, 07:13 PM.
                      On Jamie Oleksiak:

If he comes next year he will be eaten alive. Zero chance of success in Hockey East next year

Comment

David, back away from the slingshot...

Comment

That story ends with a beheading too doesn't it?

Comment

Pick a game that was the biggest jaw-dropper of the season, and this appears to be it.

With apologies to David After the Dentist: "Is this real life?'
                            Chris V
                            Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

This is it? Not Sacred Heart beating Yale?

Hell, I'll take it...
                              On Jamie Oleksiak:

Comment

Save some for tomorrow boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X