Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH vs. invading Confererates Our attempted rebound from the cluster---k at Harvard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH vs. invading Confererates Our attempted rebound from the cluster---k at Harvard

Looked it up and the surname of the city's mayor is Battle. Honest.

Oh well, let's let bygones be bygones.

Re: UNH vs. invading Confererates Our attempted rebound from the cluster---k at Harv

Scoreless halfway through the first, with UAH having some good opportunities.

UAH 0-13-1 with 10 goals through 14 games.

Give them credit -- they have 2 players from Georgia, and 2 brothers from Tennessee.

Sadly, terminating their hockey program at season's end.

Not too many Div. 1 teams have done that. Two that spring to mind are Penn Quakers and St. Louis Billikens .

Comment

Re: UNH vs. invading Confererates Our attempted rebound from the cluster---k at Harv

Give them credit for this also -- 4 minutes or so dominating via forechecking in our end.

Comment

The two Geoffrion brothers from Tennessee are "Boom Boom"'s grandsons. Honest.

Comment

Greg Burke gets his first goal of the year -- assists to Henrion and Downing. 1-0 UNH.

Comment

Stevie Moses makes it 2-0 UNH with 4:18 to go in the first.

Comment

UNH going on a PP

And Sebastain Geoffrion gets a shorthanded goal for the Chargers -- 2-1 now.

Grandfather Boom Boom (credited with inventing the slapshot) would be proud.

Comment

Though the first -- 2-1 UNH. Chargers goal was just their 14th of the season, and shorthanded at that.

Comment

Uncharacteristically lonely on the thread tonight -- back in a bit...

Comment

Hey Richard. I will also be here on the boards tonight. I am glad that Burke got his first and that Downing is heating up. Go Wildcats and you are not alone tonight.
                    Go Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, Revolution, Red Sox, Manchester United, and of course Wildcats. Come on 'Cats. We need a championship to come to Durham.

Comment

Originally posted by 9'rs boy View Post
                      Hey Richard. I will also be here on the boards tonight. I am glad that Burke got his first and that Downing is heating up. Go Wildcats and you are not alone tonight.
                      Great to have you here, 9'ers boy. I just got back, and have missed a lot -- now 6-1 UNH nearing the end of the second period. UAH played a very strong first period for a team with not too many horses.

1:30 left in 2nd, still 6-1 UMH. I do know that Moses has 2 goals and an assist.

Comment

Through 2 complete -- 6-1 UNH.

Comment

In the 2nd, Kipp, Moses (PP), Hardowa (PP, first goal of the season), Moses (hat trick) -- to follow those by Burke and Moses in the first.

6-1 UNH through 2.

Comment

Hey all. I'd say "Woohoo", but I'm not 100% sure this lead is safe. Happy Thanksgiving by the way.

Dean
                            Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                            2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Sorkin with 4 assists through the first 2 periods, Goumas with 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X