Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/26/11 Saturday games! semifinals, finals, and 2nd round games. SCORES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/26/11 Saturday games! semifinals, finals, and 2nd round games. SCORES!

Tons of games -- some that may turn the rankings upside down.

Elmira may be able to punch their Pool C ticket with a win today
    Salem St. will give the MASCAC reputation a boost with a win today
    And we'll see how Adrian does against an NCHA team.

So report your scores and post your rants. And they'll sing Meet the Ref St. Louis, Louie in Mr. Ups.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 11/26/11 Saturday games! semifinals, finals, and 2nd round games. SCORES!

UNE 1 SNH 0 early in first
    Steve Day(NU71)
    Go Cadets

Comment

Now 1-1 Minute later
      Steve Day(NU71)
      Go Cadets

Comment

University of New England 2 Southern New Hampshire 1 2nd - 03:36
        St. Thomas 1 Buffalo State 1 12:28 - 1st
        Steve Day(NU71)
        Go Cadets

Comment

University of New England 4 Southern New Hampshire 2 2nd - 13:30

Note clock is counting up and not down
          Steve Day(NU71)
          Go Cadets

Comment

After one period at Spartan Arena, SUNY Morrisville 1 Tufts 0...

Comment

On the air for the PrimelinkConsi:

Enjoy the game!
              You can listen to Norwich hockey online by following through the link to www.wdevradio.com/stream

And if that one doesn't work, head to
              http://www.cadetsradio.com

Comment

Drolet rings a backhand off the post with 14:45 left in the 1st period on the PP. Zeros in Middlebury right now in the PrimeLink Consy.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Buffalo State 3 St. Thomas 2 . Good goaltending by Malinowski late in 3rd.

Comment

Constantine with an impressive solo effort eight minutes into the first period with a few moves around a couple Midd defenders and then just missed to the far post wide as he tried to move around BonDurant on the forehand.

Still 0-0 and we are back to even strength
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Strauss robbed by a glove save by Leis on a 2 on 1 break for Midd.

10 minutes to play in first...still 0-0. Good action so far now that we are back to 5x5 and over the penalty filled opening minutes.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

The Kenyon Arena posts have not been very kind to Middlebury during the PrimeLink this year. That's about the fourth or 5th post the Panthers have hit this year as Louis Belisle rang one off the post while he was all alone in the slot after a great centering feed by a teammate while shorthanded.
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

After two periods in Rutland, Morrisville 3 - Tufts 0.

Comment

Zeros after one period of play in the PrimeLink Consy between Plattsburgh and Middlebury.

Good period of hockey. Shots are 6-3 Middlebury.
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

If I could sinc WDEV's radio broadcast with the Primelink video.. Good game so far....
                              dsc

Comment

Working...
                              X