Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Princeton & Qunnipiac (12/2, 12/3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Princeton & Qunnipiac (12/2, 12/3)

Back to the league schedule for a week.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Princeton & Qunnipiac (12/2, 12/3)

RPI comes to Princeton on a winning streak! Jenny and I should be there as always. Anyone else coming down? Here's hoping for a winning weekend for us so we can get back into the ECAC race. We still need to find some scoring but the defense and goaltending has been very solid. Go Red!!!
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Think we'll see Diebold this weekend? He may have earned a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by Puckfan90 View Post
        I hope so - although Merriam is great I like getting the chance to see what Diebold can do. With our scoring troubles having the best possible goalie in net is necessary, and Diebold deserves a look for that job. Not that Merriam's doing a bad job, of course, he's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckfan90 View Post
          Uh... compared to Merriam, who's more experienced and doing fine on his own?

I am beyond comfortable with anyone we put back there.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Re: RPI & Union @ Princeton & QuInnipiac (12/2, 12/3)

Union sweeps, Princeton gets swept, while RPI and Qpac split.

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
              I hope so - although Merriam is great I like getting the chance to see what Diebold can do. With our scoring troubles having the best possible goalie in net is necessary, and Diebold deserves a look for that job. Not that Merriam's doing a bad job, of course, he's awesome.
              Sounds like a win-win situation. Either goalie is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Uh... compared to Merriam, who's more experienced and doing fine on his own?

I am beyond comfortable with anyone we put back there.
                Even Coupal? and yes I know what you meant

Comment

Union continues on the road with a 6-1-1 record. A big concern is the physical condition of Mat Bodie who was apparently rendered woozy late in the second period at Michigan and did not return to the game.

Comment

I'm hoping, as always, for a capital region sweep this weekend. As for RPI, I think we'll actually find some offense against Princeton, but I feel as though QU is going to be a highly defensive game on both sides of the ice, RPI winning 1-0 with a power play goal. Probably scored by Bailen on a one-timer
                    Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      and yes I know what you meant
                      And yet you had to open your mouth anyway.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Anyone coming to Princeton this weekend? Weather will be fine, no rain-expect temperatures in the 40's at game time outside (and temperature like northern Greenland inside baker rink of course). We are hoping to be there as always. Hoping we have started a winning streak-Go Red!!!
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

According to Ken Schott, Mat Bodie has not practiced this week and is a likely game time decision. Matt Hatch has resumed practicing but is unlikely to play this weekend.

http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...ie-matt-hatch/

Comment

The ECAC Blog picks are in and the new guy has Union sweeping and RPI getting swept.

He seems very knowledgeable, I just hope he's completely wrong.
                            Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Anyone coming to Princeton this weekend? Weather will be fine, no rain-expect temperatures in the 40's at game time outside (and temperature like northern Greenland inside baker rink of course). We are hoping to be there as always. Hoping we have started a winning streak-Go Red!!!
                              You already know I'll be there...Aspy and Troy are making the trip as well...the trifecta of trouble entering the Ivy League...

Comment

Working...
                              X