Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East is Primelink / West is MCHA/NCHA the two will meet in Lake Placid. SCORES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East is Primelink / West is MCHA/NCHA the two will meet in Lake Placid. SCORES!!!!

Four fun games....

4:00 PM Norwich vs. Plattsburgh
    4:30 PM St. Norbert vs. Lawrence
    7:00 PM Elmira @ Middlebury
    8:00 PM St. Scholastica @ Marian

Probably there will be other place to post, too, but...

Primelink Video is @ www.primelink1.com/shootout -- Audio is with the usual great announcing crews.

There is audio from Marian.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: East is Primelink / West is MCHA/NCHA the two will meet in Lake Placid. SCORES!!

On the air from the Chip --

Norwich and Plattsburgh in the first game of the primelink --

Enjoy the game!
    You can listen to Norwich hockey online by following through the link to www.wdevradio.com/stream

And if that one doesn't work, head to
    http://www.cadetsradio.com

Comment

Re: East is Primelink / West is MCHA/NCHA the two will meet in Lake Placid. SCORES!!

I'm rooting for Plattsburgh in this one
      http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Norwich 1
        Plattsburgh State 0

SOG 9-4 Norwich

End of the 1st Period

Cadets control much of the play during the period.
        Last edited by rockandrock44; 11-25-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

1 - 0 Norwich through 1. The awful officiating continues in this match up!

Comment

Originally posted by rockandrock44 View Post
            Norwich 1
            Plattsburgh State 0

SOG 9-4 Norwich

End of the 1st Period
            Good period of hockey.

Norwich got the lone tally of the period with 7:55 to play with Doug Lindensmith scoring his fourth goal of the season.

Lindensmith initially looked to pass to a streaking Thomas coming in from the opposite wing, but the attempt was blocked by a sliding Plattsburgh defender. Lindensmith followed up the play as the puck kicked out to the front of the goalmouth and he proceeded to flick the puck on the backhand into the net.

Couple of good chances by both teams that could easily have this be 2-1 right now.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Soley scores on PP for SNC............up by one over Lawrence! so that means I didn't feed him too much at my house yesterday........ha...........

Comment

Joanette scores - SNC up by two now.............

Comment

Watching the game on Primelink1.

Are these the Platty announcers last year who did the (in)famous GOOOAAAALLLLLLL call??
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Norwich shorthanded goal 2-0
                    http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Norwich 2
                      Plattsburgh State 0

SOG 12-7 Norwich

End of the 2nd Period
                      Last edited by rockandrock44; 11-25-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Bob Emery's dump, chase, and cycle philosophy isn't working. Only seven shots on net through the first 40 minutes of play. Norwich is also playing sound defensively. PSUC has had multiple odd man rush opportunities, and have failed to capitalize. I hope the Cards can step it up in the third period!
                        Plattsburgh State Cardinals
                        1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
                        21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Four fun games....

4:00 PM Norwich vs. Plattsburgh
                          4:30 PM St. Norbert vs. Lawrence
                          7:00 PM Elmira @ Middlebury
                          8:00 PM St. Scholastica @ Marian

Probably there will be other place to post, too, but...

Primelink Video is @ www.primelink1.com/shootout -- Audio is with the usual great announcing crews.

There is audio from Marian.
                          Primelink is useless on a Mac.
                          Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                          Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                          Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

i can't believe that shots are only 12-7 between these two offensively minded teams, through 2 periods. Norwich is averaging 35.5 SOG/G, Platty is at 39.5 SOG/G.

r

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
                              i can't believe that shots are only 12-7 between these two offensively minded teams, through 2 periods. Norwich is averaging 35.5 SOG/G, Platty is at 39.5 SOG/G.

r
                              Both teams blocking shots and there has been a lot of action in the neutral zone. Neither team has really hemmed the other in the defensive zone for an extended period of time minus PP opportunities.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                              X