Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwagon.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

I think you need a trip to Minneapolis. How's next weekend work for you?
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
      Don't I wish!
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

Originally posted by melmac View Post
        I agree with mel.

I'll be at Sat's game only, but I plan to sit in the Tech allotment area. I know FM and 'diva will be at that game, along with bbdl and maybe MNS. I would assume ShirtlessGuy and maybe ShirtlessGal will be in attendance, if SGuy isn't in Virginia.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I already owe the mister one for driving me from Denver to Bemidji to Houghton to catch three series then back to Denver.
          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

frequent flyer miles?? hmmmm.
            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

you know we had our chances, but our pp is just not getting it done and with as many chances as we had in the third we have to do better, umd was not hurt by all their penalties. plus three penalties on us at the end and they score on two of them?
              Can't wait to hear what the coach says. Some of our guys hog the puck and that has to stop if you ask me. it's costing us on all the offsides calls.
              Last edited by manurespreader; 12-03-2011, 08:38 PM.
              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Even though we lost both games, the games were interesting to listen to. We have come a long way from years past and it will only get better (we are still a young team). Looking forward to watching next weeks games on TV against the Gophers.
                MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                  you know we had our chances, but our pp is just not getting it done and with as many chances as we had in the third we have to do better, umd was not hurt by all their penalties. plus three penalties on us at the end and they score on two of them?
                  Can't wait to hear what the coach says. Some of our guys hog the puck and that has to stop if you ask me. it's costing us on all the offsides calls.
                  the mister and I were talking about the puck hogging thing tonight too.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                    We have come a long way from years past and it will only get better (we are still a young team).
                    Even thought we've come back down to earth, we can't forget how far we've come from last year, especially in the scoring goals department.

Mel's postgame thoughts:

We looked tired on the PP, seemed to realx, UMD killed them and that was turning point
                    Can't let Connolly get behind you
                    More jump in 1st period than last night
                    They're a good hockey team, we played with them pretty much all weekend
                    we still have to learn how to finish, things we need to do to be succesful
                    scoring on a 5x3 is tougher than it should be, but we need to find a way to make it happen
                    Need to build on the positives, it's not one thing
                    A lot of young players, need to learn to close out games, and come out with a W
                    We have young players and a program that's struggled, we need to learn to pull these games out
                    Doesn't get any easier heading to MN

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                      Doesn't get any easier heading to MN
                      Got that right.

Really, though, it's like the team mirrors the majority of the student body at Tech on a date: scouts well, starts the night off on a high note, things are going good, then boom blueballs. Can't finish.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Got that right.

Really, though, it's like the team mirrors the majority of the student body at Tech on a date: scouts well, starts the night off on a high note, things are going good, then boom blueballs. Can't finish.
                        well, well, well. we'll see about that next weekend won't we? two words for you. Holy Cross.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                          well, well, well. we'll see about that next weekend won't we? two words for you. Holy Cross.
                          Since when did you cheer for UND? Oh, yes, I just went there.

Comment

Since when did you cheer for UND? Oh, yes, I just went there.
                            what color skirt are you wearing for the game?
                            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                              what color skirt are you wearing for the game?
                              Are you going with the blue hair, or the natural white?

Comment

Are you going with the blue hair, or the natural white?
                                at least I have hair.

boom-shaka-laka
                                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Working...
                                X