Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwagon.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

Originally posted by Dr. Quest View Post
    I agree about the high possibility of a split or worse. Remember, "SWEEP AT HOME, SPLIT ON THE ROAD." Let's hope for a win on Friday, then hope for whatever we need to hope for on Saturday. Mankato will be motivated to sweep.

I hope that the players haven't been reading about how "automatic" this weekend is going to be.
    I haven't seen anyone call this weekend automatic

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

MIchigan Tech has a new commitment from Omaha Lancers foward, Max Vallis. Should be interesting because his listed home town is Santa Clara, California.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

curbstomped, Biddy, curbstomped
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          False.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            False.
            like #falsehobey?
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I thought after last week that Tech had taken a big step in their quality of play. I felt like we had stagnated for a bit there but that finally had gotten over the hump and improved. I guess not.
              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Mel sounds a little disgusted
                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  Curbstomped.

First 20 seconds is all that is needed. No racial tones intended. But this is the movie that made that phrase famous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsFpyUgkdrY
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So apparently the homer, Bruce ciskie has forbidden me from following him on twitter....dumbass couldnt handle the truth I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      So apparently the homer, Bruce ciskie has forbidden me from following him on twitter....dumbass couldnt handle the truth I guess.
                      You aren't missing much.

Boo to the loss. Does this make you a non-TUC again? (honest question)
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

http://www.d2messageboard.com/showth...-GLIAC-Hockey.

Been talking about the great weekend last week for MTU, and Tech's big turn around this year. I'm arguing that its more because of the conditioning and lack of injuries this year. But Mr. Varra there thinks its all Mel. Who want to set him straight??

Also, there's also a pretty impressive shibby show going on right now with the Ashland coach accusing another school in the GLIAC of cheating. Reaching to be about almost USCHO in March levels for overall dumbassedardy there.
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

After looking at the highlights, thanks flashy, all the msu goals but one were just too much time and space. We either didn't cover the man or were late to cover the man. On the second goal just bad luck, the guy was just flipping the puck towards the net and it happens to go in.?
                          Hopefully we are tighter defensively. also they have figured out our pp so I hope it changes tonight.

Like the coach said, you have to play better without the puck.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

we are showing much more poise and guts to come back from deficits. but, darn it, put the shovel down - stop digging the hole!!!!!
                            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              Michigan Tech has a new commitment from Omaha Lancers foward, Max Vallis. Should be interesting because his listed home town is Santa Clara, California.
                              As I mentioned above, finally got an article up on latest recruit, Max Vallis: Huskies complete 2012 recruiting, add Max Vallis. As the title mentions, I believe that's it for recruits coming in for 2012-13. I will admit that Jamie Phillips is still up in the air, whether he joins the Huskies in fall 2012 or 2013. We'll see how that plays out.

Comment

http://nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=4618

Comment

Working...
                                X