Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwagon.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Brent is hardly the 1%
    BOOO BRENT! Way to take away all the fun!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

It wasn't that fun anymore. It had gotten pretty stale.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

I wonder which wcha team picks this guy up next.

http://www.bu.edu/today/2011/mens-hockey-star-arrested/
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
          I wonder which wcha team picks this guy up next.

http://www.bu.edu/today/2011/mens-hockey-star-arrested/
          My first guess would be UND, but UMD is a definite possibility also. SCSU has a history of snatching up HE **** ups. I don't see the Gophers grabbing him as they have their quota of rapey players already filled, and the girl wasn't dead or an animal, so the Badgers are out. DU is more about ****ing other teams, not innocent co-eds, so they're out, and CC just does whatever DU does. UNO is a crapshoot. UAA, MTU, BSU and MSU-M...he'd look at them and decide to sign with the Windsor Spitfires.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

My first guess would be UND, but UMD is a definite possibility also. SCSU has a history of snatching up HE **** ups. I don't see the Gophers grabbing him as they have their quota of rapey players already filled, and the girl wasn't dead or an animal, so the Badgers are out. DU is more about ****ing other teams, not innocent co-eds, so they're out, and CC just does whatever DU does. UNO is a crapshoot. UAA, MTU, BSU and MSU-M...he'd look at them and decide to sign with the Windsor Spitfires.
            I don't think he plays basketball.

Comment

UND doesn't take other team's f^ck ups, they only keep their own.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This isn't just plagarism or "violation of team rules" or whatever. Assault with intent to rape should amount to some jailtime if convicted.

He won't be transfering anywhere, at least for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  This isn't just plagarism or "violation of team rules" or whatever. Assault with intent to rape should amount to some jailtime if convicted.

He won't be transfering anywhere, at least for awhile.
                  Well, he's also a senior, so he won't have any elligibility left.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I've put together an article detailing the events of the final 20 minutes of Saturday nights game and quotes from Mel Pearson, Don Lucia and Bill Muckalt about the incident.
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      I've put together an article detailing the events of the final 20 minutes of Saturday nights game and quotes from Mel Pearson, Don Lucia and Bill Muckalt about the incident.
                      Are keeping it a secret?
                      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                        Are keeping it a secret?
                        waiting on the editor.
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Here you go: The Final Period

Comment

I will be attending the Team Illinois vs Marquette Electricians AAA game in Faribault, MN this weekend. Was wondering if there was anyone in particular you'd like me to check out for Marquette...most of the players I've heard mentioned, have gone back to their high school teams...

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                              Notes from the Mel Pearson show for those that haven't been able to listen:
                              Team toured the MN Wild's Xcel Energy Center on Saturday, took them down unanounced, wanted to send a message we want to get back there in March for Final 5, start thinking about it now
                              We have a chance to get back there if we continue to improve...
                              I like this - positive thinking about the future and motivation to continue improvement.

Ryan J
                              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                              Originally posted by geezer
                              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                              Originally posted by manurespreader
                              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                                I will be attending the Team Illinois vs Marquette Electricians AAA game in Faribault, MN this weekend. Was wondering if there was anyone in particular you'd like me to check out for Marquette...most of the players I've heard mentioned, have gone back to their high school teams...
                                I feel bad for the Marquette team - I heard they had lost 11 players off their original roster and were advertising for more last week... good for them if they haven't given up yet, but I doubt it'll be pretty to watch them play.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X