Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN @ MSU: tArrogance vs The Little Sister of Blue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN @ MSU: tArrogance vs The Little Sister of Blue.

Next.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: MN @ MSU: tArrogance vs The Little Sister of Blue.

Big series with PWR implications.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Smoke green snort white, can't read can't write.

Bring it, Sparty.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

MSU will be very glad to finally be back home. Hasn't happened much this year so far.

Anyways, Friday night is already not shaping up well for my spartans. Due to some post-final whistle shenanigans, we will be without Krug, our captain and #1 D-man and Wolfe, a piece of easily our most productive offensive line. It will surely be interesting to see how we fare that night against what appears to be a very capable Minny team. I predict a very busy evening for Will Yanakeff, who appears to be in the drivers seat for the #1 goalie spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
          MSU will be very glad to finally be back home. Hasn't happened much this year so far.

Anyways, Friday night is already not shaping up well for my spartans. Due to some post-final whistle shenanigans, we will be without Krug, our captain and #1 D-man and Wolfe, a piece of easily our most productive offensive line. It will surely be interesting to see how we fare that night against what appears to be a very capable Minny team. I predict a very busy evening for Will Yanakeff, who appears to be in the drivers seat for the #1 goalie spot.
          Depends if your boys decide to cluster around the crease. It seems that's about the only way to stop MN. Unless MN's D forgets that they aren't retards and pass to MSU players directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post

That's never good to lose a #1 D during a post game scrum, did he at least take someone of the same caliber with him?
            Originally posted by CavalryNate
            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

*****http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/c8/c83105f6ae3a17cbceae7202ed9ccd87/victoria_secret_fails_with_cute_michigan_state_tsh irt.jpg******

Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Big series with PWR implications.
                Very important. They split with Hockey East so far and have 3 against the CCHA. Winning two out of three there would go a long way. Taking care of that this coming weekend would be even better.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

With a new MSU coach what type of defensive system do they play?
                  Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                  dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                  wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Very important. They split with Hockey East so far and have 3 against the CCHA. Winning two out of three there would go a long way. Taking care of that this coming weekend would be even better.
                    Truth.

Comment

I'd really like to see the Gophs take care of business on Friday this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Next.
                        Wrong on both counts - Little Sister (though I cringe to hear it) is an MSU student section response to the long-obsolete "little brother" label.
                        Also, arrogance is truly not defined either in St. Paul or East Lansing. See above.

Oh, the coming weekend? I'd do cartwheels for a Spartan tie - but it would only be within an area code of a possibility on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                          Wrong on both counts - Little Sister (though I cringe to hear it) is an MSU student section response to the long-obsolete "little brother" label.
                          Also, arrogance is truly not defined either in St. Paul or East Lansing. See above.

Oh, the coming weekend? I'd do cartwheels for a Spartan tie - but it would only be within an area code of a possibility on Saturday.
                          Smoke green, snort white. Can't read, can't write.

Sweep is a-comin'.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                            The Gophers are good, but they're not Maine-1-loss good.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              The Gophers are good, but they're not Maine-1-loss good.
                              Considering we already have more than 1 loss, I'd say you're right.

Comment

Working...
                              X