Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/19/11 - Dragons, Bengals, and Bears, OH MY! Claire, who is that Knight? SCORES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11/19/11 - Dragons, Bengals, and Bears, OH MY! Claire, who is that Knight? SCORE

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
    Sounds Like Buff State is for real. Three way race in the SUNYAC
    for sure, so far this yr...they have also beaten platty 3 in-a-row going back to last yr, and are playing well here tonight as well...they are no longer..... cubs 5-3 now
    Last edited by bakdraft21; 11-19-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Re: 11/19/11 - Dragons, Bengals, and Bears, OH MY! Claire, who is that Knight? SCORE

Soley scores for SNC. 2-1 EC
      St. Norbert College Green Knights
      NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
      NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
      NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
      ---
      SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        for sure, so far this yr...they have also beaten platty 3 in-a-row going back to last yr, and are playing well here tonight as well
        Buff State is quite possibly the second best team in the SUNYAC this year, as Geneseo has somewhat fallen off these last couple of weeks, but the loss to Potsdam is still puzzling me, but then again this early SUNYAC season has been full of surprises
        Oswego Class of '11

2012-13 ECAC-West Pick-Em' Runner-up
        2013-14 Last Person Standing Third Place
        2014-15 National D-III Pick'Em Runner-up

Oswego State Lakers
        D-III National Champs 2007
        SUNYAC Champions: 1980-82, 1984, 1989, 1991, 2003, 2010, 2013, 2014
        NCAA D-III Frozen Four: 1987, 2003, 2007, 2010-14

Comment

ENG 5-3 Lakers
          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Badham with the ENG FTW

Comment

Tough loss for Buff State as Oswego sinks the empty netter.

All of Buff State's losses have been games where they've led in the third period, all very tough to take.
              91.3 FM WBNY, Home of Buffalo State Bengals Hockey!

Streaming online at http://bscvs01.buffalostate.edu/wbny!

Comment

End of two at Midd. They lead Colby 2-0
                Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan11 View Post
                  Buff State is quite possibly the second best team in the SUNYAC this year.
                  Let's not go p--sing off that team in Plattsburgh.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Anyone looking for some western score updates, check over here:
                    http://www.d3hockey.com/seasons/men/...?date=20111119

Looks like most of the western scores are updating
                    A decade of excuses.

MSOE RAIDER HOCKEY!!

Comment

GREAT JOB WNYO....the best college hockey radio broadcast on the planet...
                      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Seems as Buff State gets older, they are beginning to realize how much talent they have. It will be very interesting at the end of the year in the SUNYAC!!!
                        2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                        2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                        2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                        2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
                          Seems as Buff State gets older, they are beginning to realize how much talent they have. It will be very interesting at the end of the year in the SUNYAC!!!
                          Yeah no Zanella or Avery tonight definitely hurt Buff State. Really looking forward to the rematch in Oswego on February 11th!!!
                          91.3 FM WBNY, Home of Buffalo State Bengals Hockey!

Streaming online at http://bscvs01.buffalostate.edu/wbny!

Comment

*****http://i.imgur.com/FhpiL.png******

Two minutes' worth of scoring in the second holds up for Plattsburgh, as they take it 2-0 over Geneseo. Cadieux makes 23 saves to pick up the shutout.
                            Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
                            A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
                            A Handful of ECAC West Championships
                            A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
                            Some National Championships:
                            Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
                            Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Shutout for Cadieux. Cards win 2 - 0. Where does Emery go now w/ the goalie situation?
                              Last edited by mjmigliaccio; 11-20-2011, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gobengals1990 View Post
                                Yeah no Zanella or Avery tonight definitely hurt Buff State. Really looking forward to the rematch in Oswego on February 11th!!!
                                really ?????

Comment

Working...
                                X