Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech travels to UAA - Can a dog bite a Seawolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech travels to UAA - Can a dog bite a Seawolf?

discuss
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Re: Michigan Tech travels to UAA - Can a dog bite a Seawolf?

Is the Seawolf mythical or mystical?
    "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
      Is the Seawolf mythical or mystical?
      Or both?
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

UAA lost six straight conference games to three very good teams (UMD, MN, UNO). I think this run has made them look statistically weaker than they are. Their scoring stats look anemic and their goaltending stats have been mediocre. However, I think they could be a situation not unlike the Mavericks.....a team with significantly more potential than their numbers indicate. I pick MTU to split with them this weekend for a few reasons:

1. It's a road series with a lot of travel
        2. UAA is probably better than their stats or record suggest
        3. So far this year, the Huskies seem to step it up when they're the underdog, but haven't brought it when they're not
        Last edited by UpNorthHockey; 11-14-2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I like this version of the thread the best.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            I like this version of the thread the best.
            I think all three are second best.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              I think all three are second best.
              That just means there is room for a 4th thread. A thread to rule them all.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

bump

Comment

I say Tech takes 3 points on the weekend. Mel will have them focused. It's a long trip up there, and he'll have them ready to go. UAA has been blanked by some pretty good competition, but that's the WCHA. I'd love to see a Tech sweep to get this long road part of the schedule going!

Comment

Originally posted by BlizzardT View Post
                    I say Tech takes 3 points on the weekend. Mel will have them focused. It's a long trip up there, and he'll have them ready to go. UAA has been blanked by some pretty good competition, but that's the WCHA. I'd love to see a Tech sweep to get this long road part of the schedule going!
                    I think a split would be a good result. Any more is possible, but not necessarily likely. It's a long trip and Tech hasn't proven anything on the road yet.

Comment

Does UAA have a video feed?
                      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                        Does UAA have a video feed?
                        UAA does have video feed. I believe it's free. Check http://uaahockey.nmtvsports.com/uaahockey.htm
                        I've heard it's pretty low res....even compared to HuskiesLive.......hopefully you can make out the puck amidst the pixels.

Comment

Originally posted by oldish husky View Post
                          I think a split would be a good result. Any more is possible, but not necessarily likely. It's a long trip and Tech hasn't proven anything on the road yet.
                          FOR SALE!:

UND and it's fans are offering last place in the WCHA to anyone who is interested, since Tech and UAA have generally fought for that spot it's only fair to give them first crack at bidding. Gentlemen (and Donald), let the bidding begin!
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                          X