• Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    Ha! I knew this thread would be funny.

Gas and parking for the game = $15
    Dinner at Stub and Herbs = $30
    Tickets for the game = $70
    One Golden Gopher hockey fan harassing another for teasing the SCCC hockey team = Priceless
    Who in the world are you?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    She was cute, and OF AGE (that's really important; just so you know).

So, you guys gonna try and steal one of our asst coaches again? That's really worked out Oh wait, you won ONE NCAA tourney game! Success!
    1. That'd be funny if I hadn't dated two girls over the summer and both were in their late 20s.
    2. Only if it's Guentzel. You know...the only reason you're any good?
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      Who in the world are you?

1. That'd be funny if I hadn't dated two girls over the summer and both were in their late 20s.
      2. Only if it's Guentzel. You know...the only reason you're any good?
      So, my only question is, 300 or 400 lbs? How big were the boobs on their back? 36DDD? Bigger?
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So, my only question is, 300 or 400 lbs? How big were the boobs on their back? 36DDD? Bigger?
        Oh boy. The same jokes for a decade.

*****http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4072/beatingadeadhorset.jpg******

Comment

He said he dated two girls. I think he meant he dated one that weighed as much as two girls, so that'd translate to nearly 300 lbs.

And of course we use the same jokes - because they still work. Every thread on this board is an example of rehashing the same **** from years ago. I think it's called "nostalgia".

Comment

Oh boy. The same jokes for a decade.

*****http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4072/beatingadeadhorset.jpg******
            If I made a pedo, I mean PSU joke, you'd have a point. I never accused you of banging hogs before.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

If I made a pedo, I mean PSU joke, you'd have a point. I never accused you of banging hogs before.
              Oh yeah. I guess I should have used that picture 3 posts prior to that one. I've had you on ignore for a year and a half, so I only skimmed your post.

Comment

Oh yeah. I guess I should have used that picture 3 posts prior to that one. I've had you on ignore for a year and a half, so I only skimmed your post.
                So you just teased me, like you tease certain MI fans before you realize you have no power to the speakers.

Did I say too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  And of course we use the same jokes - because they still work. Every thread on this board is an example of rehashing the same **** from years ago. I think it's called "nostalgia".
                  Way to hit stuff at the height of their popularity. I guess we'll still be getting Jerry Sandusky references in 2021. Maybe you should pull out a Titanic reference. Or maybe something about Jeff Gillooly.

Comment

So you just teased me, like you tease certain MI fans before you realize you have no power to the speakers.

Did I say too much?
                    There's a classy move.

Comment

There's a classy move.
                      Not my fault a certain birdy told the world.

Comment

Good to see this thread isn't dead - I guess that means at least for the time being, we don't have to worry about WI fans coming in and ****ing it.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          We didn't lose to Wisconsin, you guys did though.
                          You also played them at home.

Comment

I love that I havent seen DL in probably 8 years and yet all the same jokes seem to apply

and the "Husky Women" chant always works Brent...except at girls games then it is just confusing
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Speaking of him, he begged sconni fans to enter this thread. Apparently the ribbing has already gotten to him.

Comment

Well no one ever said women had taste.
                                I like how you answer yourself....

Comment

Working...
                                X