Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Never said you were, I'm just saying if you don't want to talk with us, you don't have to.
    Fine, we'll talk over you.

Will SCSU's defense get Sandusky'd by the Rau-Budish-Bjugstad line?

And that's cute that a Jan fan would ask Gopher fans if our school will raise meaningless banners for faux accomplishments. We leave that sort of **** to you clowns.

More important question: which is bigger - the erection that Gopher fans have for their team or the chip on the shoulder of Jan's fans? Since it's only November, I'd say it's definitely the latter.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 11-13-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

A St. Cloud fan talking about worthless banners. Priceless.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        A St. Cloud fan talking about worthless banners. Priceless.
        I was hoping someone would be able to decipher the delicious irony. Call me in January if you're still any good.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
          Fine, we'll talk over you.

Will SCSU's defense get Sandusky'd by the Rau-Budish-Bjugstad line?

And that's cute that a Jan fan would ask Gopher fans if our school will raise meaningless banners for faux accomplishments. We leave that sort of **** to you clowns.
          A Sandusky reference?
          Wow that's classy.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            Have you never been to a home game at Mariucci? It's a special cheer reserved just for SCCC
            Except that MTU is also named the Huskies. And it's a chant that girls in Dude Love's age range chant.

DL, I heard a new Junior High is opening in your area. Better start scouting.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Except that MTU is also named the Huskies. And it's a chant that girls in Dude Love's age range chant.

Find any ladies who are into balding forklift drivers? You know...ones that aren't Tech 4s?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                I was hoping someone would be able to decipher the delicious irony. Call me in January if you're still any good.
                I probably won't. Even if they are good.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  A Sandusky reference?
                  Wow that's classy.
                  I already was proclaimed the first Sandusky "F Hockey" text on Sat. Yep, I'm showering the internet with those those jokes. Although with current profanity filters, sometimes you have to use the back door approach.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Find any ladies who are into balding forklift drivers? You know...ones that aren't Tech 4s?
                    Actually, yes. Then I was Mother Hen'ed. Last night. And, I have witnesses.

Comment

Actually, yes. Then I was Mother Hen'ed. Last night. And, I have witnesses.
                      Let me guess...bbdl and Shirtless? There are two quality sources. That's like citing Wikipedia on a term paper.

(Sits back and waits for a Bobby Goepfert reference)

Comment

Let me guess...bbdl and Shirtless? There are two quality sources. That's like citing Wikipedia on a term paper.
                        No. bbdl was on an actual date.

And get this (I can't believe it myself), she intro'd herself to me.

Comment

No. bbdl was on an actual date.
                          Well no one ever said women had taste.

Comment

Ha! I knew this thread would be funny.

Gas and parking for the game = $15
                            Dinner at Stub and Herbs = $30
                            Tickets for the game = $70
                            One Golden Gopher hockey fan harassing another for teasing the SCCC hockey team = Priceless
                            Go to da box, two minutes by yourself, you feel shame, then you get free

Comment

Well no one ever said women had taste.
                              She was cute, and OF AGE (that's really important; just so you know).

So, you guys gonna try and steal one of our asst coaches again? That's really worked out Oh wait, you won ONE NCAA tourney game! Success!

Comment

We'll leave that to the authorities. Maybe they'll pass the message along with the inevitable restraining orders.

Comment

Working...
                                X