Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

I'm thinking split as long as no Husky gets ejected. If they have any 5 minute majors, Gophers are going to have a pretty easy weekend.

Friday: Gophers 2 Huskies 3
    Saturday: Huskies 1 Gophers 4
    Basil McRae: "This is Gordon Bombay. This guy used to RULE in pee-wees."
    Mike Modano: "Oh yeah, I heard you were a farmer."

I am cipher, cipher....wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      That masturbation notice reminded me of a recent find by melmac:

*****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/299239_2306234248385_1025148831_32185218_936773215 _n.jpg******

haha... 'jacking'... oh that's pretty punny!

Comment

Originally posted by Weldie View Post
        I'm thinking split as long as no Husky gets ejected. If they have any 5 minute majors, Gophers are going to have a pretty easy weekend.

Friday: Gophers 2 Huskies 3
        Saturday: Huskies 1 Gophers 4
        Way to make an appearance! Where've you been all week.... wait.... did a large-chested girl from Grand Forks make it out of that hell-hole?

And you're only calling for an SCSU win on Friday because of our "hostile" crowd! Did you see that FSN promo? Those two fans look vicious.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Way to make an appearance! Where've you been all week.... wait.... did a large-chested girl from Grand Forks make it out of that hell-hole?

And you're only calling for an SCSU win on Friday because of our "hostile" crowd! Did you see that FSN promo? Those two fans look vicious.
          Jeez, you get picked up in a hotel bar by a large girl, back to her place, and cuts you off at the belt ONE time and you never hear the end of it...

I like how it said 'hostile' and the clip was clearly at Mariucci.

Comment

Originally posted by weldie View Post
            jeez, you get picked up in a hotel bar by a large girl, back to her place, and cuts you off at the belt one time and you never stop talking about it...
            fyp

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by Weldie View Post
              I like how it said 'hostile' and the clip was clearly at Mariucci.
              And showed TWO people. Fortunately they're crazy enough to speak for the masses.

No, but in all honesty, FSN couldn't get a shot of like... the student section at the NHC?

Comment

Huskies take three points this weekend.
                5-2 at NHC
                3-3 at Mariucci
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  And showed TWO people. Fortunately they're crazy enough to speak for the masses.

No, but in all honesty, FSN couldn't get a shot of like... the student section at the NHC?
                  You know, most of the FSN prodution folks are SCSU grads, hence lazy, so that's what we get.

Comment

Curious. Does meaningful hockey discussion ever occur on here?

Comment

Originally posted by mallardbreath View Post
                      Curious. Does meaningful hockey discussion ever occur on here?
                      Is that a serious question?
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                        Is that a serious question?
                        I have no idea what could be more serious then this.

Comment

Happy Gopher Friday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                            I have no idea what could be more serious then this.
                            I take it seriously

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              You missed the hair joke on me earlier. Just sayin'.
                              Not true, the (lack of) hair joke was gold...platinum, even...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Work is over! Cloud city here we come!

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X