Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Says the guy who misspelled four words in one post.
    We are going to miss you in two years.
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Yup, all Husky fans must bow down to the intellectual superiorty of the Gopher fans.
      Hell not only are they smarter, they are infinitely better people, especially Bakunin.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

We are finding some common ground at long last. Feels good.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          We are finding some common ground at long last. Feels good.
          It's about time they accepted their role.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
            It's about time they accepted their role.
            I'd post the photo of DHG and "Rabib's Lady" but I kinda like it here on the board.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Ignoring that UMD series, I like that the UND fans were talking about the Gophers not playing "anybody." If that were true, then they still haven't...because UND and UW are trrbl!
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I'd post the photo of DHG and "Rabib's Lady" but I kinda like it here on the board.
                Yeah, cause that photo is so funny and not at all offensive, especially not to his wife.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Do you have anything to add? Or are you just going to sit there and waste oxygen?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    Ignoring that UMD series, I like that the UND fans were talking about the Gophers not playing "anybody." If that were true, then they still haven't...because UND and UW are trrbl!
                    Ignoring that whole Giants upset, NE achieved all their goals in 2007-2008.

And FTLT, it's funny because it IS offensive and uncalled for! I bet you've NEVER laughed at a Penn State joke yet. Or any other "black humor" joke.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Do you have anything to add? Or are you just going to sit there and waste oxygen?
                      You mean like when I explained yesterday while Guentzel deserved the praise he is getting? Something like that? That NONE of you responded to?

Comment

And FTLT, it's funny because it IS offensive and uncalled for! I bet you've NEVER laughed at a Penn State joke yet. Or any other "black humor" joke.
                        What kind of ******** thinks a Penn State joke would be funny?

Comment

Dedicated to Dude Lover:

Guentzel is a breath (or re-breath) of fresh air. tDon is healthy. The new recruits aren't being "encouraged," they're being TOLD. And being held accountable.

Hill leaving, which makes the D better (I don't care WHO the coach is), helps open up the offense, which the "old" Gophers were known for. Domino effect.

So on one hand, Guentzel should be hailed, even though he isn't the sole factor of the team doing well. He just started the ball rolling, IMO.

And JBSU fans suck. I can't keep this totally about breakdown. It's only Tuesday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Ignoring that whole Giants upset, NE achieved all their goals in 2007-2008.

Sorry if I can't find the humor in something offensive directed AT me.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

You mean like when I explained yesterday while Guentzel deserved the praise he is getting? Something like that? That NONE of you responded to?
                              You mean the same thing I said back on like page 2?

Comment

What kind of ******** thinks a Penn State joke would be funny?
                                Just using an example. You could include any subject for an offensive joke that should not be funny because of the offensiveness, but still is.

Did you hear the PGA fined Payne Stewart? He didn't replace his divots.

Comment

Working...
                                X