X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Please explain your first comment.

As far as your second comment, I kinda agree. Sacred Heart has lost every game so far. Vermont, North Dakota and Anchorage have been awful. Wisconsin is under .500. Sweeping Duluth at their building is impressive, especially considering they haven't lost since. So it isn't true that the Gophers haven't played anybody, but their opponents have been pretty weak.
    Oh, the comedy.

Sorry, tUMD isn't anybody either. Thanks for playing. Oh, and the opponents are still weak after this weekend. Really weak.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Well for you seeing one has to be like seeing a UFO.
      If I lived in Roswell, maybe....
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyinRed View Post
        Will there be many cloud fans making it to the game at mariucci? How about the pre-game at the pub?
        I plan on being at the game and keegan's.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Sweet username. Are you one of those corncobs that wears a Chiefs jersey to hockey games?
          The irony in this post is golden.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Respect!!
          BETTER THAN ADVERTISED!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Oh, the comedy.

Sorry, tUMD isn't anybody either. Thanks for playing. Oh, and the opponents are still weak after this weekend. Really weak.
            Your post infers that you are some kind of authority. You aren't, asswipe. Your opinion of Duluth or SCSU means nothing. Thanks for playing.
            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Your post infers that you are some kind of authority. You aren't, asswipe. Your opinion of Duluth or SCSU means nothing. Thanks for playing.
              Not my opinion.

1. Consensus is that Minnesota hasn't played Anybody yet. Thus, Duluth isn't Anybody.
              2. tUMD > SCSU
              3. Thus SCSU really isn't Anybody.
              4. Simple Math.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                The irony in this post is golden.

You should've quit while you were behind with your sorry, "better than advertised" bit.

Comment

Given their 30+ years of collegiate hockey futility, that would make a fitting - if inaccurate - banner to hang from the rafters of the NCCC.

Comment

I see that MN fans continue to school the SCCC Helmet Kids (c) LadyWoreBlack, who is an SCCC fan, btw.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"infer" does not equal "imply" genius and the only one behind you is FTLT.

Sadly you are not BETTER THAN ADVERTISED.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Hey, you better RESPECT!
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I see that MN fans continue to school the SCCC Helmet Kids (c) LadyWoreBlack, who is an SCCC fan, btw.
                          I don't think any of us, or them is suprised even if they don't want to admit it.

Comment

Says the guy who misspelled four words in one post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Thank you for the cred.

This thread proves the reason why we are helmet kids. Enjoy the 3 points. What can I say, I am being optimistic.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                (Biddy may look like a girl with those curly, golden locks of his, but he is a "sir" and you will adress him as such )
                                **** right!
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X