X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    We got a live one!
    I think there's still a hook in his mouth from the 'Sconny series...

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      We got a live one!
      Notice the smiley. I was just joking around. Looks like I was the one who caught some fish

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Ha Ha Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha Ha. YOU ARE Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelarious.

I love how everyone on this board not only changes the subject to meet their agenda but they also throw context to the wind.

And for the record, if Minnesota hasn't played anybody yet they still won't have played anybody after this weekend.
        Please explain your first comment.

As far as your second comment, I kinda agree. Sacred Heart has lost every game so far. Vermont, North Dakota and Anchorage have been awful. Wisconsin is under .500. Sweeping Duluth at their building is impressive, especially considering they haven't lost since. So it isn't true that the Gophers haven't played anybody, but their opponents have been pretty weak.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Don't worry, we have faith that you will eventually.

I started reading this thread expecting another history lesson on Minnesota hockey (though personally, I think Carey Eades had more of an impact that John Mariucci ), and all I see are whining, overreactions, arrogance, and an inferiority complex.

Good to see I got the SCSU/UM thread like I was looking for.
          Are you guys still in last place? I am too lazy to look, but the gophers are in first, of course.
          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            Please explain your first comment.

As far as your second comment, I kinda agree. Sacred Heart has lost every game so far. Vermont, North Dakota and Anchorage have been awful. Wisconsin is under .500. Sweeping Duluth at their building is impressive, especially considering they haven't lost since. So it isn't true that the Gophers haven't played anybody, but their opponents have been pretty weak.
            Thing is, any of the Gopher teams of the past three years wouldn't have won as many games despite the level of competition.

Comment

I think we need to be clear to the cloud fans that the whole "Gophers haven't played anyone yet" started with the sue series. They were all cocky coming into that series saying that the Gophers hadn't played "anyone" yet so that weekend they would find out what it was like to actually play "someone". So then after the Gophers proceeded to beat down the siouxage, we continued the whole "we haven't played anyone yet" bit to **** sue off. It doesn't seem like everyone is understanding that the reference is a joke.
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                You guys got me with that a couple of years ago when I was green(er). Hilarious. I only found out because I positively repped him and asked him how in the heck he could neg me 7 times in a couple of hours. The actual Rimbaud gave me pos rep and let me in on the secret.

I've got Extra now, so don't even think about it.

Okay, back to tearing each other to pieces...
                We know you have extra because you have a picture of whats his name on the left side of the screen.
                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                  We know you have extra because you have a picture of whats his name on the left side of the screen.
                  You mean the anti-Christ of college hockey?

Picture fits Gurt well

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                    Are you guys still in last place? I am too lazy to look, but the gophers are in first, of course.
                    Anchorage had to screw that up for us.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                      If I could think of a photo that would be more universally offensive in this forum (including to fellow Badger fans and myself ), I'd switch it.

Okay, back to lurking!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        If I could think of a photo that would be more universally offensive in this forum (including to fellow Badger fans and myself ), I'd switch it.

Okay, back to lurking!
                        Maybe you could find a picture of Happy or rinkpig...

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                          Notice the smiley. I was just joking around. Looks like I was the one who caught some fish
                          "Fish"

*****http://blog.shirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/wordmeans.jpg******
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            "Fish"

*****http://blog.shirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/wordmeans.jpg******
                            I got you to bite

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                              I got you to bite
                              Calling you a moron isn't "biting," round these parts its commonplace! Ask the Gopher fans that have pos. repped me (during SCSU/MN week, scandalous!) for ripping on you.

Ok, I think you're one of those guys who is like "Hehe... I get jokes," when you actually don't. So we'll find out.

When Biddco last page said that copying and pasting is a time honored tradition at SCSU, and asked if you went there, what was he referencing?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

C'mon... its been 5 minutes.... normally you'd have had 3 posts in response by now...

Comment

Working...
                                X