X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    This thread just makes me sad.
    Good. The tears of the whiners sustain us.
    It's one thing to have fun with the whole "Gopher Arrogance" bit when it is done tongue-in-cheek. But some folks are just being *******s for no other reason than to be an *******.
    Stop the presses! People are acting like ****s in a thread! Oh the humanity!

Aw, bronzebacks, how sweet of you. Goon bags? Really? And you are rendering judgment on our lack of originality? Too ****ing funny.

I've got news for you clods - without lively insulting banter to fill the void of time leading up to the actual playing of the games, all we'd be left with is actual hockey talk. We've already seen how incapable people like FTLT are of engaging in that, so we're left with what we have thus far: lots of insults and whining (i.e. the stuff that is supposed to occupy threads involving these teams).
    Last edited by Bakunin; 11-16-2011, 08:49 AM.

Comment

It's always the same stuff in every thread, so I am not sure why anyone is surprised. Don't come to USCHO and act surprised that 90% of the threads here are inane drivel. Your best option is to just stop coming here. That way everyone will be happy.

Standard Posts:

Your team sucks
      Your fan base sucks
      You suck
      You're arrogant
      Your school doesn't matter
      You're Jealous
      Your mom
      Polls don't matter
      Your team hasn't played anyone
      Simple Math
      #>#
      Last edited by JF_Gophers; 11-16-2011, 08:53 AM. Reason: typo
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Sure you do. After all, everyone is taking 2+ points from the Gophers this year. It's only logical.
        Well, just last weekend a pretty down Wisconsin team took two points from the Gophers. Even then my expectation still probably isn't "logical", but just ill advised homerism. Regardless, it's what I'm expecting coming into the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
          Good. The tears of the whiners sustain us.

Stop the presses! People are acting like ****s in a thread! Oh the humanity!

Aw, bronzebacks, how sweet of you. Goon bags? Really? And you are rendering judgment on our lack of originality? Too ****ing funny.
          Let me spell it out for you. There is a Sue fan who calls himself Goon. He has so frequently earned the title of D-Bag that "Goon" and word that sounds like "dooosh" are now universally interchangeable. You are not quite to his level yet, but I see you have real promise.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
            Well, just last weekend a pretty down Wisconsin team took two points from the Gophers. Even then my expectation still probably isn't "logical", but just ill advised homerism. Regardless, it's what I'm expecting coming into the series.
            Sure. SCSU should do more than any other team has done this season so far. Absolutely. No question about it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              It's always the same stuff in every thread, so I am not sure why anyone is surprised. Don't come to USCHO and act surprised that 90% of the threads here are inane drivel. Your best option is to just stop coming here. That way everyone will be happy.

Standard Posts:

Your team sucks
              Your fan base sucks
              You suck
              You're arrogant
              Your school doesn't matter
              You're Jealous
              Your mom
              Polls don't matter
              Your team hasn't played anyone
              Simple Math
              #>#
              JF Gopher,

Your team sucks because, well your fan base sucks. You suck becuase you're an arrogant ***** even though your school doesn't matter. You're jealous becuase your mom likes poles more then hockey. And yeah, you're team hasn't played anyone - it's simple math.

How did I do?
              "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                Let me spell it out for you. There is a Sue fan who calls himself Goon.
                I've heard of that guy. Despite his inability to spell or use proper grammar, he's strangely more lucid than you. I'm trying to make sense of this, so please help me out: you go to great lengths to whine about the conduct of some of us because it bothers you for some reason. You then pass a moral judgment on how it isn't right for people to act in this fashion. Lastly, you insult said people. How exactly does that pass muster? As for me, I'm fine with being called an *******. I embrace it. You, on the other hand, seem to be walking this strange little line of hypocrisy. You want to condemn people for hurling insults while insulting them yourself. Come on, drop the moral high ground act and go to the dark side. Call us ****ers. Have fun with it. Don't join the scared quivering masses of **** who constantly whine about how mistreated they are.
                He has so frequently earned the title of D-Bag that "Goon" and word that sounds like "dooosh" are now universally interchangeable.
                Leave the poor guy alone - his team is in a rebuilding year for a change, and he might not make it through the winter.
                You are not quite to his level yet, but I see you have real promise.
                I'd have to be really sloppy with my syntax and such to approach his level. Even after five or six beers, I don't think I could be that far gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                  JF Gopher,

Your team sucks because, well your fan base sucks. You suck becuase you're an arrogant ***** even though your school doesn't matter. You're jealous becuase your mom likes poles more then hockey. And yeah, you're team hasn't played anyone - it's simple math.

How did I do?
                  It took you tens of thousands of posts less than normal to figure it out!
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    I'm not sure if suprised is the word as much as disappointed. Disappointed that our team is doing better, tArrogance is back, and our fan base is not the push overs they have been for the past couple of years. It's the old you can dish it out but can't take it argument, which is also standard for message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                      JF Gopher,

How did I do?
                      Not bad, but you need to work on the your/you're usage. It's "your team hasn't played anyone."

Comment

As for me, I'm fine with being called an *******. I embrace it.
                        Way to state the obvious. Next time you are going to rag on people for the use of proper grammar, you should probably proofread your post. You stupid ****.(How did I do?)

Comment

Sure. SCSU should do more than any other team has done this season so far. Absolutely. No question about it.
                          I guess with the #1 ranking comes a whole new level of sensitivity when it comes to anyone even predicting success against the gophers. I clearly stated that my expectation is illogical. How does that translate to absolutely, no doubt about it? Yes, I expect the Huskies to match or exceed what "any other team" has done against the gophers so far this season. Could I be dead wrong? Sure, but thanks for allowing an opinion from someone you don't agree with.

Comment

Maybe WI would loan SCSU the axe. That would motivate them for Friday, right?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              Not bad, but you need to work on the your/you're usage. It's "your team hasn't played anyone."
                              See signature #2 please.
                              "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                                Way to state the obvious. Next time you are going to rag on people for the use of proper grammar, you should probably proofread your post. You stupid ****.(How did I do?)
                                My post was grammatically correct. An argument could be made in favor of the semicolon, but I did not wish to use a type of punctuation that has the word "colon" in it right after saying *******. That would be a bit redundant, don't you think?

You're improving. As long as you err on the side of more insults and less pointless moral judgments, your potential for ****ing with people on here is nearly limitless. Don't let the high-minded language of others fool you; they possess plenty of vulgar thoughts about you and whatever it is that you say that disagrees with their world view. They just choose to suppress it and be miserable whiny *****es about it.

Bottles, Goldy doesn't need to correct you to validate his life; he's a cake-eater and already knows he's better than you.

Comment

Working...
                                X