Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
    The arrogance, The Arrogance, THE Arrogance, THE ARROGANCE is still there!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently it only took Rumpelstiltskin's third period breakdown last night to bring it all back.
    Yeah, it had nothing to do with the fact that we out worked, out played, and out shot Wisconsin.

Comment

Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
      Yeah, it had nothing to do with the fact that we out worked, out played, and out shot Wisconsin.
      They may need a Gopher Hockey history lesson JDUBBS...

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        They may need a Gopher Hockey history lesson JDUBBS...

Comment

You're aware of the irony of this post?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            You're aware of the irony of this post?
            There isn't irony. I dropped the "Mariucci" debate. Now it's comments like this that are beating a dead horse.

If you'd like me to resume that debate in this thread, then please, keep making these remarks.

I'd be happy to talk a little hockey history in this thread. Won't affect me in the least.

(not aimed at you directly Slap Shot)
            Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 11-14-2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I have not been to a game in St Cloud.. Hows the arena and atmosphere? I need to take the short drive, hell maybe Fri night, is there usually tickiets available?

Comment

An interior shot of the arena:

*****http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6177/6234314581_f383df7f7f.jpg******

And that's one of the better-looking areas.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by brenthoven View Post
                  an interior shot of the arena:

and that's one of the better-looking areas.
                  lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    An interior shot of the arena:

And that's one of the better-looking areas.
                    That sure looks like the MOA dome tho.

Comment

Originally posted by mariucci View Post
                      That sure looks like the MOA dome tho.
                      MacInnes Arena (MTU) is a much better arena than the National Concrete Center. It was better even before the Mac added suites.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

There isn't irony. I dropped the "Mariucci" debate. Now it's comments like this that are beating a dad horse.

If you'd like me to resume that debate in this thread, then please, keep making these remarks.

I'd be happy to talk a little hockey history in this thread. Won't affect me in the least.

(not aimed at you directly Slap Shot)
                        I would suggest just copying and pasting about 11 pages out of the MN/Wisconsin thread. Anyways, extremely early week prediction is a split. St. Cloud wins in their own building Friday night, 4-3, and Minnesota runs over them Saturday night, 5-1.

Comment

Since Sieve #1 is out for the year, what hunyuk do you have between the pipes?

I mean, it really won't matter, as MN crushes her little sister yet again, but I'd like to get the name right when I make fun of him.

Comment

I'm not seeing the Sat game listed on FSN in my program guide. Any idea if/when it will be showing?
                            "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." - Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Since Sieve #1 is out for the year, what hunyuk do you have between the pipes?

I mean, it really won't matter, as MN crushes her little sister yet again, but I'd like to get the name right when I make fun of him.
                              They provide rosters and stats on this site you know.
                              Surely you can't be that lazy?
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by MinnFan View Post
                                I'm not seeing the Sat game listed on FSN in my program guide. Any idea if/when it will be showing?
                                It will be on FSN both nights, Friday 7:30 and 7:00 Saturday.
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X