X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011-12 Part III: Our Goal is to be Offensive

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    GR-I had no idea our enrollment was that high. If asked i would have guessed about 5000.
    They'll admit most anyone these days -- even women, so I hear.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

GR-I had no idea our enrollment was that high. If asked i would have guessed about 5000.
      Undergrad numbers are about 5000, I think GRussinko is including graduate students.

Edit: beaten to the punch :P

Comment

It may be a little lower than that; I used Wikipedia's numbers but RPI's grad student enrollment has been on the decline and I don't think that's been picked up.
        APBWiki

Comment

From http://www.rpi.edu/about/facts.html:

Undergraduate: 5,346 full-time, 2 part-time
          Graduate: 1,091 full-time, 124 part-time
          Total: 6,563

(Last updated 17 December 2010)
          RPI Pep Band
          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

RPI lineup including JL, but not Neal http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...le.pdf?id=1127.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nice to see WaP all in black for today. http://www.withoutapeer.com/
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                If you want to watch your team beat up the little sisters of the poor every week, take a run up to Schenectady.
                Somewhat unfair as we have been getting the idea of late so much so that we'll take road games against stiffer competition even if it means fewer home games, e.g. WMU, UNH, Merrimack, DU, CC, Michigan. Besides which we were a weaker sister ourselves until just recently. True that for the most part they won't come to Schenectady, but it's not for lack of trying. I think if RPI and Union worked at it, we might be able to attract more of the elite programs for two nighters against each team, but those teams really don't want to give up the home gates. Whether RPI would want to help Union do so I don't know as they are obviously having less of a problem bringing in beefier competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  RPI lineup including JL, but not Neal http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...le.pdf?id=1127.
                  Officials (according to Yale line sheet) : R - Rob. St. Lawrence, Andy O'Brien L - Mike Emanatian, Wm. Lyons
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

So I just bought my train ticket to Rochester and my seat for the game against RIT right after Thanksgiving. Anyone else going?
                    RPI Pep Band
                    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                      So I just bought my train ticket to Rochester and my seat for the game against RIT right after Thanksgiving. Anyone else going?
                      I intend to go. Easy trip.

Comment

Went over to the box office today to pickup tickets for Tuesday's game. I had intended to buy 6 for the adult price of $15 per. Just out of curiosity I asked what the group rates are. Turns out 15 or more are $6 each, so natch I bought 15 for the price of 6. Sold two right away to a couple in line behind me, he works for Union but their daughter is in the pep band. Looking forward to the usual war on ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                          Looking forward to the usual war on ice.
                          Tell Schottsie that he better not run his usual smack at me
                          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

...anyone have any alcohol left? I'm trying to forget this evening...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              ...anyone have any alcohol left? I'm trying to forget this evening...
                              Im saving it for tomorrow night.

Comment

1.) The team did not play poorly; on the contrary...they were good (even in the traditionally underachieving 2nd period).
                                2.) Yale didn't play better than us. They did beat us, but it wasn't a WIN for them.

I know many of you will jump on me for those statements but I'm not convinced that there's anything wrong here...it's a timing thing and some of the players have to get their timing down.

Growing pains my friends, they're painful as all-get-out...but the results are awesome...

Comment

Working...
                                X