Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No, you suck. CC v. Denver

Originally posted by PhatKroger10 View Post
    I still think this is one of the better rivalries in College Hockey. Especially on the ice. Does anyone know where I could find a free stream for me to watch this game online? I would absolutely love to watch this game and have DirecTv's sport package (even though it doesn't include BTN apparently), but am failing to find it anywhere. Please PM if you have any more info because I'm sure the forum administrators aren't fond of links being posted.
    You can listen on the radio (online) at the 103.9 RXP website. Also, DU has some crap feed online but I don't think it's free. It's not on real TV at all.
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

I hope Kelty is working the lines tonight. His number is perfect for the match up. :-)
      Go Pioneers!

Comment

Mile Chambers with a little insight into DU's lines.
        Zucker-Drew Shore-Doremus
        Salazar-Nick Shore-Beau Bennett (glad he's back)
        http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_19320085
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Nobody said it would be easy.
          DU wins 5-4
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
            Nobody said it would be easy.
            DU wins 5-4
            ...and it wasn't. The game lived up to the hype. CC hung in there and fought hard to win the game. Had some serious good chances down the stretch. It was a real nerve racker.
            Dusty and Shawn's line really worked hard tonight. The fourth or fifth goal was totally a result of the two of them going the extra mile in the corner. I felt like both of them really stepped up. Shawn may of had one of his best games as a Pio.

The call on Mayfield was botched. It was a clean hit. Welsh blew it.

I think our strength of schedule had an impact. CC has Bucky and the Girls before we reconvene early next month so they will more prepared. Great to have Beau back. I love the way he's playing. Working his tail off all over the ice. He laid a hit on someone in our offensive zone late the third it was all he had and more. Drew, Jason and Luke all came to play tonight as well which is huge for us at this point. We didn't take any stupid penalties in the third which may have been the thing that saved our bacon.

The series next weekend against UNO should be a good one. I'm hoping the boys can come in with some wind in their sails and get 3-4 points.
            Go Pioneers!

Comment

This was my first time at Magness. It was an enjoyable venue. Overall, the fans were nice (keep in mind they were winning / won). They were also cool at the bar before the game. I've heard they turn into mean drunks. Next time, or maybe in Dec, I would love to meet more fans. I have a flight out at 6am to Cleveland. I'll bring something back for CO14ers... I hear he loves Cleveland!
              Originally posted by vizoroo
              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
              Originally posted by dggoddard
              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Round 2.

It’s Olkinuora vs Howe.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBossMan View Post
                  Round 2.

It’s Olkinuora vs Howe.
                  Hopefully we can get more trash talk in this time around!

57!!!
                  Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                  www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                    Hopefully we can get more trash talk in this time around!

57!!!

Time for the Toga Man to rally the troops.
                    http://blogs.du.edu/today/magazine/d...l-for-the-fans

Comment

Time for the Toga Man to rally the troops.
                      http://blogs.du.edu/today/magazine/d...l-for-the-fans
                      He's a legend...unfortunately he won't be there to lead the troops into battle in the Springs on Friday.

That's where I come in. I'll be down there in full voice on Friday night ready to raise hell!
                      Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                      www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Hello! Is anybody out there?
                        This is the quietest cc sucks thread ever

Scenario: JZ gets 3 penalty shots and makes a penalty shot Hattrick
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                          Hello! Is anybody out there?
                          This is the quietest cc sucks thread ever
                          After recent accolades, the Let’s Go DU blog is focusing on Metro’s name change this week. Some may say it’s a payoff to CCtig for helping DG get press coverage but I think Damien too busy with the paparazzi these days to deal with such a petty rivalry.
                          Last edited by BigBossMan; 11-30-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

After recent accolades, the Let’s Go DU blog is focusing on Metro’s name change this week. Some may say it’s a payoff to CCtig for helping DG get press coverage but I think Damien too busy with the paparazzi these days to deal with such a petty rivalry.
                            It is getting more difficult to get meetings with him now
                            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

CCtig is just jealous
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

I'll know I've become a big shot at DU when the Chancellor & AD invites me out the Gold Club varanda at Magness and breaks out a box of cigars and 1957 Scotch. Until then, I'm just another anonymous DU hockey fan.

How DUmb is Colorado College? They have a national TV game on Friday night and they are encouraging their fans to wear black. Take a guess how that will look on TV.

http://www.cctigerhockey.com/email/h...il_113011.html

Comment

Working...
                                X