UML @ Maine 11/11 & 11/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML @ Maine 11/11 & 11/12

The last time these two teams met on 11-11, Maine won 9-2! Doubt we'll see that this time around.

Comment

Bob just said this is a TV game?

Comment

Holmstom scores. 1-0 uml

Comment

1-1 Higgins for the bad guys.

Comment

2-1 SHG Feriera (sp) Good guys

Comment

Wetmore 3-1. New tenderizer

Comment

Timmay!

Comment

Holy crap what a goal by Diamond

Comment

Jesus, this team is putrid. And not even a thread in the Scores Update board.

Oon another note, how does this part-time so-called goalie coach for Maine make a living coaching? If I was a parent of a young goaltender, and I was watching Maine's goaltenders, and this is an example of his coaching prowess, I'd be sendig my kid off anywhwere but to this guy's goalie school/clinics, whatever he has.

Surely TIMMAY, there has to be some guy out there who can do a better job than this guy? Christ, the Orono High coach has to be better with goalies than this guy.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Yikes- Had to go out. Just came in to a 5-2 game. I think we are in the land of Oz.

Comment

Timmay!

Comment

TIMMAY needs to be fired, now. Let Corkum lead the team for the rest of the season, see what he can make of them.

On another note, the WABI/WPME broadcast was horrible. Overcompressed signal, leading to audio dropouts and video pixellation throughout the game. The Postgame stuff was especially bad. Not sure whose fault the problem was, but strictly amateur hour.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            TIMMAY needs to be fired, now. Let Corkum lead the team for the rest of the season, see what he can make of them.

On another note, the WABI/WPME broadcast was horrible. Overcompressed signal, leading to audio dropouts and video pixellation throughout the game. The Postgame stuff was especially bad. Not sure whose fault the problem was, but strictly amateur hour.
                            Our radio is still going thru the playback. Last yr he took about one second to recap our part in the scoring. Nice change.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Maine Hockey and everything associated with it = Amateur Hour

I can't imagine that Abbott will let this go on much longer (beyond this season). Who knows......he may be already working on something behind the scenes. He should definitely be lining up candidates to replace him!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
                                Then again, if Lowell takes more than a point, the "Fire Timmay" thread I'm sure will be alive and well if it hasn't been restored already.
                                Yep, people were right, it started about an hour ago (at least in the arena)
                                - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X