Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011-2012 NCAA Week 5 Rankings

It's ok for them to be #1 now. I agree.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      It's ok for them to be #1 now. I agree.

Comment

I was the Eastern European judge it seems.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
          I was the Eastern European judge it seems.
          Yes, you were. Although one of the guys from the site who is a Gopher fan didn't want to put them at #1 either, but ultimately did.
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Gophers are too high.

Comment

FS 23 -

Who does the tabulating? I looked at the collegehockeyweekly site, and I count 2 points of votes missing. In other words, when I add all the totals together, I get 658, and it should be 660. Are those 2 points for a UNO = #9 vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Numbers View Post
                FS 23 -

Who does the tabulating? I looked at the collegehockeyweekly site, and I count 2 points of votes missing. In other words, when I add all the totals together, I get 658, and it should be 660. Are those 2 points for a UNO = #9 vote?
                I gather all the data and then submit it to a webguy for him to put on the website, so I have done all the tabulating. I have UNO with 2 points, but I see that they did not make it into the "teams also receiving votes" section. I'll talk to the webguy and i'm sure it will be updated by the end of the day.
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Gophers are too high.
                  Nah... not since Birkholz left.
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                  X