X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: Secondary Rivalry, Just As Much Hatred

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    I just never know what is the proper gift for my Badger friends, a gallon of Menard's paint thinner, or the frozen rear end of a dead deer? I usually give both, so as not to cause heartbreak.
    I think the 2 would go hand in hand eh?

Comment

Originally posted by mariucci View Post
      I think the 2 would go hand in hand eh?
      They may go hand in hand but the dilemma some sconnies have is whether to have the paint thinner first then hit their favorite deer a-s-s, or hit the deer a-s-s then top it off with some paint thinner and cheap menthol's.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        I just never know what is the proper gift for my Badger friends, a gallon of Menard's paint thinner, or the frozen rear end of a dead deer? I usually give both, so as not to cause heartbreak.
        Very thoughtful of you, Happy, but a suggestion. Loosen the purse strings just a little and go to a good woodworking store for some of the good stuff. Your Badger friends will notice the difference, trust me, and you might finally get invited over for venison night.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
          They may go hand in hand but the dilemma some sconnies have is whether to have the paint thinner first then hit their favorite deer a-s-s, or hit the deer a-s-s then top it off with some paint thinner and cheap menthol's.

It's a long weekend and let's be honest, the deer ain't going anywhere. We can do it one way, pass out, wake up and do it the other.

Unlike our women, the deer can and will go as long and often as we want. At least until they start to rot and tear. The deer, that is.

Handy Tip: Don't be smoking those Kool 100s around the thinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Handy Tip: Don't be smoking those Kool 100s around the thinner.
            I can see you're experienced at this. Native 'Sconny? And you've probably had immediate family memebers who didn't follow that advice, right?

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
              "Get quality players who will stay around for four years,” a patron wrote in the survey. “If a player won’t commit to four years, let Minnesota have them.”

Badgers hockey coach cites economy for dwindling game attendance

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...g%7CGPG-Sports
              This was probably the same guy that started the "Wisconsin Recruiting Non-Blue Chipazh Need Not Apply" Thread five years ago.
              Used RCA television $60
              Monthly Cable bill $40
              Watching Schutte Cry in the Penalty Box after he got cocky with the crowd earlier.
              P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S

Comment

Can't forget this classic either. Like the other, stolen from a poster on GPL.

*****http://home.comcast.net/~kdburg/comic2.JPG******

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  I can see you're experienced at this. Native 'Sconny? And you've probably had immediate family memebers who didn't follow that advice, right?
                  BOOM!

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/DeerHumpersHouseGoesBOOM.jpg******

Comment

*****http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50336_2252427226_5455_n.jpg******
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Better Dead than Red.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                          5+2=7
                          doh!

on my way out the door now from mke, cops better stay out of the way
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            doh!

on my way out the door now from mke, cops better stay out of the way
                            Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by exileondaytonstreet View Post
                              to be fair, the one singular wisconsin family that you are talking about has a son playing for the rodents. They can't be that proud of him.
                              Originally posted by gurtholfin View Post
                              boom!

Comment

Rodent announcers on FSN have gotten really good in the last few years.

Good work so far.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X