This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    Does this look like the actions of someone who is ok to you? Not trying to be a downer, and I know you probably didn't have any ill intentions in mentioning it, but Hirsch obviously has/had problems.

The guy seemed to feel like he was exercising demons. It was deliberate, it was specific, and sorry, it was entertaining
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: Secondary Rivalry, Just As Much Hatred

“@AndyBaggotWSJ: UW men's hockey coach Mike Eaves changes goalie plan for Minnesota series. Joel Rumpel will go Friday instead of Landon Peterson.”

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        The guy seemed to feel like he was exercising demons. It was deliberate, it was specific, and sorry, it was entertaining
        Stop feeding the fish, please.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          I guess. I just felt bad for him. Tons of talent wasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
            OK. Fido Purpur, John Mariucci, and Bob Johnson go into a bar. Fido orders 25-year Canadian Club. John orders a glass of Prairie Star white wine bottled at Northern Vineyards in Stillwater and using Prairie Star grapes grown in Minnesota--with a lefse chaser. Bob, of course, just orders a pint of whatever Menards paint thinner is featured in the week-end sale. They each enjoy their preferred, get a little loud, give each other some sh*t, slap each other on the back and head home (only after Bob fails to convince them to go with him to shine a few deer).
            There's a good joke in there somewhere.

Comment

I think for the first time ever that video was posted for this rivalry from a Gopher fan and not a Badger fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                I think for the first time ever that video was posted for this rivalry from a Gopher fan and not a Badger fan.
                Ha! You're probably right

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                  As much as I hate to say this as well, the Littles moved to Wisconsin right before HS (for Ryan) so they are not born and raised "Sconnies"

So I just moved to Milwaukee for medical school...anyone know of hockey friendly bars around here to watch the game? I know Friday should be easy to find a place to put the game on but Saturday might be a little more challenging.
                  Might have to hit up one of the Champs type of places, somewhere they carry Big 10.. I use to love going to 4th base in Milwaukee, kinda spendy tho but a great steak!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    In his defense, the demons were getting pretty chubby.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                      Does this look like the actions of someone who is ok to you? Not trying to be a downer, and I know you probably didn't have any ill intentions in mentioning it, but Hirsch obviously has/had problems.

I remember this when it happened, but I don't recall the context. What precipitated this?

Not trying to be a smart*****, truly don't remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        I remember this when it happened, but I don't recall the context. What precipitated this?

Not trying to be a smart*****, truly don't remember.
                        There are a lot of rumors about exactly why he did it, but I have never heard anything concrete. The Gophers had just got knocked out of the Final Five by Colorado College and Hirsch was suffering from depression, struggling with school, and was into drugs. The kid had some major problems, which is unfortunate because he had a lot of talent.

Comment

*****http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/299/motivator6161705ms3.jpg******

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                            Now if only I'd landed a bet saying I could make a Gopher fan post it, Vegas would've given me GREAT odds

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              In his defense, the demons were getting pretty chubby.
                              Hirsch was a chubby chaser?
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Hirsch was a chubby chaser?
                                Somewhere his ears are burning something fierce. I guess the padded rooms don't get wifi

Comment

Working...
                                X