This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: Secondary Rivalry, Just As Much Hatred

I'm starting to think that one of these posters is actually Hirsch, because their insight and arguments are so repetitive and going around in circles so much that I figured it can only be attributed to crashing into nets at high speeds.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      I'm starting to think that one of these posters is actually Hirsch, because their insight and arguments are so repetitive and going around in circles so much that I figured it can only be attributed to crashing into nets at high speeds.
      Making fun of a kid with obvious psychological issues.

Classy.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
        Making fun of a kid with obvious psychological issues.

Classy.
        Have you BEEN to USCHO before?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Have you BEEN to USCHO before?
          No clue what that means. Have I posted here?

Comment

No clue what that means. Have I posted here?
            If Tyler Hirsch remarks make you uneasy or uncomfortable, I wouldn't recommend going to the Final 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              We ALL, every last red-blooded Wisconsinite, have a weakness for a cold, stiff, deer corpse.

The breakdown happens when you get people who take themselves too seriously and forget that life can be more fun when you can laugh at yourself as well as each other. Or, if there is a debate, agree at some point to disagree.
              Now that's funny... and true.

Good stuff Gurtholfin
              Originally posted by CavalryNate
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I miss Jockstock, his rantings were funny at least.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

If Tyler Hirsch remarks make you uneasy or uncomfortable, I wouldn't recommend going to the Final 5.
                  I go nearly every year, but I go to watch the hockey games.

Comment

I go nearly every year, but I go to watch the hockey games.

You seem like a lot of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      You seem like a lot of fun.
                      I have no problem with having fun. I just don't think making light of someone who clearly has/had psychological issues is fun. That scene where he bulldozed the net was a little disturbing.

Comment

OK. Fido Purpur, John Mariucci, and Bob Johnson go into a bar. Fido orders 25-year Canadian Club. John orders a glass of Prairie Star white wine bottled at Northern Vineyards in Stillwater and using Prairie Star grapes grown in Minnesota--with a lefse chaser. Bob, of course, just orders a pint of whatever Menards paint thinner is featured in the week-end sale. They each enjoy their preferred, get a little loud, give each other some sh*t, slap each other on the back and head home (only after Bob fails to convince them to go with him to shine a few deer).

If these, our fathers, can make it work, so can we.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          You realize that they're not FROM Wisconsin, their families just moved there when they were ten and signed their letters of intent.

And holy hell, talk about "Token" Sconnis... other than McCabe and the Littles, none of the UW players from WI are actually any GOOD. Looks like all the talented ones decided to stay in MN, IL, MO, NY and Canada.
                          As much as I hate to say this as well, the Littles moved to Wisconsin right before HS (for Ryan) so they are not born and raised "Sconnies"

So I just moved to Milwaukee for medical school...anyone know of hockey friendly bars around here to watch the game? I know Friday should be easy to find a place to put the game on but Saturday might be a little more challenging.
                          In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                          I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                            I have no problem with having fun. I just don't think making light of someone who clearly has/had psychological issues is fun. That scene where he bulldozed the net was a little disturbing.
                            Settle down Francis, disturbing is a bit of a melodramatic reaction

Comment

Settle down Francis, disturbing is a bit of a melodramatic reaction
                              Does this look like the actions of someone who is ok to you? Not trying to be a downer, and I know you probably didn't have any ill intentions in mentioning it, but Hirsch obviously has/had problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post

So I just moved to Milwaukee for medical school...anyone know of hockey friendly bars around here to watch the game? I know Friday should be easy to find a place to put the game on but Saturday might be a little more challenging.
                                I've lived in/around Milwaukee since dec. '07. While I'll admit that I haven't tried terribly hard, I have absolutely no idea where to find a good bar that would show the game. Expect to be the only one watching while people around you complain.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X