X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: Secondary Rivalry, Just As Much Hatred

Note to fishies:

You don't have to bite on EVERY single hook that is dangled.

Here they come...

My bobber's dipping...

3 - 2 - 1...

Comment

Hey Chippy I did a little research for ya, so you can work on that deep seeded hate/rage.. Another thing you could explore is come to Dakota county, get arrested and show some signs of mental instability and my coworkers will make sure you get the help needed.. I promise

http://m.therapists.psychologytoday....te=WI&spec=166

Comment

Originally posted by mariucci View Post
        hey chippy i did a little research for ya, so you can work on that deep seeded hate/rage.. Another thing you could explore is come to dakota county, get arrested and show some signs of mental instability and my coworkers will make sure you get the help needed.. I promise

http://m.therapists.psychologytoday....te=wi&spec=166

got one!

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/DubberAndMooch.jpg******

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            *****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/DubberAndMooch.jpg******
            Badger hockey fans usually are

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
              Agreed. Don't complain about no hockey talk, and then not only not talk hockey, but post something that inflames the situation. Plenty of hockey posts recently to reply to Wes. I find it telling that those were the ones you chose to reply to.

The hypocrisy is nauseating.
              Really guys?

This is the post that Chuck replied to and to which I commented on his response:
              Originally posted by mariucci View Post
              Oh gtfo here with that nonsense Chuck, you've seen or read the posts and i'm sure you must be embarassed by what a few of your brethren here have been posting about "MN Hockey history"... The only ones getting fired up were the ones vehemently opposed to any notion that Mariucci and the Gophs program had thee biggest impact on the sport in MN. And you know **** well thats when things got nasty.. Not once did a singkle Badger fan have the seeds to just say "you're right, my bad" or "I had no idea that Mooch and the Gophs were such and such" hell no that wouldn't happen.. Instead a bunch of back handed insults gets dished out to the Gopher fans that are in their very right to set the record straight..

I posted a Mariucci link from the HOF so the knuckleheads could actually **** about it.. But instead a bunch more backhanded insults... pffft..

As a prime example of "Chippy's hate" All over ESPN, all over PFT, pretty much any sports message board that talks about a Vikings Stadium is Packer fans comments so full of hate that they wish to see the franchise move... "Chippy" fits that mold, I couldn't care less if he says otherwise, that is the general opinion and behavior from a WI sports fan. If you'd like me to prove my point, I can very easily with a few links.. That same attitude transfers right over to this topic, "Chippy" would rather burn in hell b4 ever giving an once of respect to the Gopher program, his hate seeps through all his addolescent posts.. My 19yr old son was reading these threads the other day and laughed when he read thru it, he asked what this guys problem with Minnesota is... That obvious. Even Burd has the same assinine addolescent hate, he reminds me of a classic midwest cherry picker, "Packer fan, Twins fan and a Sioux fan", I'd almost put money on it...

Same deal as the 6>5 deal.. How typical, a WI sports fan that has counting to 13 down pat but refuses to count to 6. And you know **** well thats true, can count to 13 but flat out refuses to count to 6.. weak sauce and very typical
              From what little of that post was actually readable, I find it amazing that two people were able to reply at all. I just went back to read because I didn't read it in the first place and I didn't understand what you guys are so worked up about. Not much of that was even coherent in any way. I'd try proofreading that stuff before posting if it was me.

I was just having a little fun with Chuck and burd(even though he is a sue idiot and not directly connected to this rivalry) which is what these rivalry threads should be like. I don't understand what got you so worked up about my post.
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

How important is Badger hockey in Wisconsin? Nate Condon's own friends and family are going to the football game in Minnesota over watching him play.

That's sad.

Comment

I call it like I see it Wes. If you want the conversation to be about hockey, then talk about hockey and don't be a part of the issue.

While you weren't referring to my post, I found it insulting that you not only chastised us (and only us) for the topic of conversation, but then you joined the Badger fans in piling on Mariucci? That's Bush League IMO.

Comment

How important is Badger hockey in Wisconsin? Nate Condon's own friends and family are going to the football game in Minnesota over watching him play.

That's sad.
                    You're basically monitoring this thread 24 hours a day, aren't you? Of the 547 total posts, I'm guessing that well over 100 to 150 are yours.

Gotta love new(er) posters. Out to convince everyone, of what?

So because Nate is playing down in Madison, his friends and family should go there and root for the Gophers against their home state team? They should change plans to go to a Badger football game (and possibly the Packer game) that in all likelihood they made up to a year ago? Do you really believe the stuff you post?

Comment

Originally posted by skiumah2 View Post
                      I can't say too much though. All kidding aside, I think it's really cool there are 12 native Wisconsin kids on the Badger roster this year.
                      You realize that they're not FROM Wisconsin, their families just moved there when they were ten and signed their letters of intent.

And holy hell, talk about "Token" Sconnis... other than McCabe and the Littles, none of the UW players from WI are actually any GOOD. Looks like all the talented ones decided to stay in MN, IL, MO, NY and Canada.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I call it like I see it Wes. If you want the conversation to be about hockey, then talk about hockey and don't be a part of the issue.

While you weren't referring to my post, I found it insulting that you not only chastised us (and only us) for the topic of conversation, but then you joined the Badger fans in piling on Mariucci? That's Bush League IMO.
                        Why on earth do you continue with this. Just let it go. Please.

Goodness, not everything on the internet is meant to be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          You're basically monitoring this thread 24 hours a day, aren't you? Of the 547 total posts, I'm guessing that well over 100 to 150 are yours.

Gotta love new(er) posters. Out to convince everyone, of what?

So because Nate is playing down in Madison, his friends and family should go there and root for the Gophers against their home state team? They should change plans to go to a Badger football game (and possibly the Packer game) that in all likelihood they made up to a year ago? Do you really believe the stuff you post?
                          I thinks its pretty common for parents to attend their kids games and show support. I know I did, Not blasting the Badger fanbase, those seats are usually filled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post

Then why bother to reply?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post

This. My post was meant in fun and in no way did I take away from what little hockey talk has been happening in this thread.

It's ok, Chuck. Dubbs and I kissed and made up on Tuesday and he is back to being mad at me on Thursday already. Can't win I guess.
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                                This. My post was meant in fun and in no way did I take away from what little hockey talk has been happening in this thread.

It's ok, Chuck. Dubbs and I kissed and made up on Tuesday and he is back to being mad at me on Thursday already. Can't win I guess.
                                LOL! We never "kissed and made up". I thought you were a whining little girl on Tuesday, and I still do now. I decided to be the adult and drop the conversation and move on, but you took a shot at Mariucci.

If you want to drop the argument, then drop the ****ing argument. Not difficult understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X