This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skiumah2 View Post
    Come on dry your eyes. You can't expect them to give a crap about our history. Just like I (and I assume you) could give a crap about the fact that the people own the Green Bay Packers when it's obvious they are soooo proud of that and remind us of it constantly.
    B-b-b-but I need you to say that they are the best franchise around!!!! How can you not feel the same way about your rivals as its most ardent fans?

Okay, its out of my system. I'm done.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I see where you're going with this and I like it.
      By far the best beastiality joke this thread has seen.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: Secondary Rivalry, Just As Much Hatred

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
        I'm just saying, I'd be happy to move on, but I'm not going to bear the full brunt for the cluster **** this thread has become. In fact, I'm one of the few people who has actually commented on this weekend's games in this thread.
        I'm just asking you as a Gopher fan from a Gopher fan to understand that having this conversation with a BADger fan is like Lou Holtz trying to talk to "Peggy" from USA Prime Credit. You're not ever going to get anywhere.
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Ski yo momma!
        Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
        Who do you cheer for in the post season?

Comment

I'm just asking you as a Gopher fan from a Gopher fan to understand that having this conversation with a BADger fan is like Lou Holtz trying to talk to "Peggy" from USA Prime Credit. You're not ever going to get anywhere.
          Agreed. And all I'm saying is that I'm trying to move on, but the continued criticism isn't really helping. Let's just drop this. I'm as ready to move on as anyone, if not more

Comment

Agreed. And all I'm saying is that I'm trying to move on, but the continued criticism isn't really helping. Let's just drop this. I'm as ready to move on as anyone, if not more
            Fair enough. I'll make the first try. I really believe that if the Gophers can keep the penalties (especially the stupid ones) to a minimum, I really don't see any reason how the Gophers will not return home with 4 more points. Even if they commit their typical amount of penalties, I don't see any way they don't get a least a split.
            Ski yo momma!
            Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              By far the best beastiality joke this thread has seen.
              I can't take all the credit. It really was set up on a tee for me. No way I couldn't knock that out of the park.
              Ski yo momma!

Comment

Fair enough. I'll make the first try. I really believe that if the Gophers can keep the penalties (especially the stupid ones) to a minimum, I really don't see any reason how the Gophers will not return home with 4 more points. Even if they commit their typical amount of penalties, I don't see any way they don't get a least a split.
                I certainly think a Gopher sweep is possible. Much more possible than a Badger sweep. And I agree that our ability to stay out of the box will be a huge key. IMO, our biggest advantages are on special teams and in our scoring depth. Gotta stay out of the box, put that depth to work, and let our PP take advantage of the mismatch between our PP and their PK.

Comment

I'm THIS close to starting another thread...
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I love it. The boo birds show up, complain about the topic of discussion in the thread, and then when the thread gets back to discussion on this weekend's games, they disappear.

Comment

I love it. The boo birds show up, complain about the topic of discussion in the thread, and then when the thread gets back to discussion on this weekend's games, they disappear.
                      BECAUSE THE TOPIC IS A FRIGGIN PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION! It's terrible. I don't blame anyone for complaining about this thread.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        BECAUSE THE TOPIC IS A FRIGGIN PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION! It's terrible. I don't blame anyone for complaining about this thread.
                        I don't disagree. But the thread will sit dead until some ******* makes another dumb comment, gets a response, and then the boo birds will come back, complain, and then disappear again.

My point is. If you want to talk hockey, then talk hockey. I have been trying to all week, but the majority of others posting here are only interested in talking trash or complaining about the trash.

The reason this thread sucks has as much to do with people complaining it sucks as it does anything else.

Comment

I really wish Derek Lee and McCabe were able to play this weekend. they're probably 4-5 weeks away yet...

how's that Condon kid playing for the rats?
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

:d

Comment

No one talks hockey until Thursday. Until then, it's banal trash talk (NOT HISTORY ARGUMENTS).

Ambroz learns the errors of his ways, in taking stupid penalties. He'll still take about 45 penalties this weekend, but they'll be smart ones.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                I really wish Derek Lee and McCabe were able to play this weekend. they're probably 4-5 weeks away yet...

how's that Condon kid playing for the rats?
                                Yeah, feel bad for McCabe. Looked like he was doing really well making the transition.

Condon is doing well. Had the game winner in overtime in Duluth and a shorty in Anchorage. He is playing on the second PP unit and has been effective on that unit.

Comment

Working...
                                X