2011-2012 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-2012 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket

This is the third year of the LPSLB. When you drop out of the LPS, you get a second chance to redeem yourself. The only catch is you must pick a loser each week. Fans of Salve Regina will be disappointed. Heck, fans of whomever plays St. Norbert may be disappointed.

The rules of the LPSLB are the same as the "mother ship". You can only pick a loser once. We will add new members each week, but the field is frozen at the start of the NCAA tournament.

Our first four members are set. They are:
    Saints17
    Captain Obvious
    neumyer
    thatswhatshesaid

Good luck, and may all your losers be losers!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 2011-2012 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket

I look forward to this pool. I mean who wants to with all the winners? I rather be like Barry from Dinner with Schmucks and be the best loser(or in his case idiot). I'm going to use my powers of brain control to win this pool!

Comment

Instead of being bold like I did in the previous thread, I think I might just go conservative on the first week!

Norwich vs University of New England Fri. 11/11

Used
      University of New England

Comment

Originally posted by thatswhatshesaid View Post
        Instead of being bold like I did in the previous thread, I think I might just go conservative on the first week!

Used
        You may be out of this tournament quickly, too!
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          You may be out of this tournament quickly, too!
          haha well if Norwich loses to University of New England that would be unfortunate but I'm a CSC fan so it wouldn't be the worst way to go out of this bracket!

Comment

haha well if Norwich loses to University of New England that would be unfortunate but I'm a CSC fan so it wouldn't be the worst way to go out of this bracket!
            Brain fart. Looked @ UNE and saw NEC. You'll be around next week.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Brain fart. Looked @ UNE and saw NEC. You'll be around next week.
              UNE gave CSC a run for about a period and half until penalties caught up with them. Even though the score was 10-3 it was tied until a few minutes left in the 2nd period and CSC put away two quick goals. Not saying UNE has any shot at Norwich, but they didn't look to bad. Then again CSC was missing Harris and it was their first game, so that might have had something to do with it lol.

Comment

Norwich vs UNE......11/11
                Used:
                UNE
                LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Used

By quickly scanning over this it almost seems like you are picking Norwich to lose to UNE....I would put in bold the team you think is going to lose...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                    By quickly scanning over this it almost seems like you are picking Norwich to lose to UNE....I would put in bold the team you think is going to lose...
                    The same could be said for bolding either team. Just depends on how you look at it. I guess next week I will just post the game and put the loser at the bottom without bolding anybody. I'm pretty sure when I bold Norwich over UNE I mean Norwich winning that one. Be a pretty big mistake to pick UNE over Norwich, but anything can happen.

Comment

The same could be said for bolding either team. Just depends on how you look at it. I guess next week I will just post the game and put the loser at the bottom without bolding anybody. I'm pretty sure when I bold Norwich over UNE I mean Norwich winning that one. Be a pretty big mistake to pick UNE over Norwich, but anything can happen.
                      This is the loser's bracket - your job is to pick losers
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                        This is the loser's bracket - your job is to pick losers
                        And I did that. All anyone had to do was look at my used list and see UNE to realize who I picked, not that difficult. Long as Joe knows what I'm doing that's all that matters! Scratch my previous statement, I'm now going to bold random items to see if everyone can keep up .

Comment

And I did that. All anyone had to do was look at my used list and see UNE to realize who I picked, not that difficult. Long as Joe knows what I'm doing that's all that matters! Scratch my previous statement, I'm now going to bold random items to see if everyone can keep up .

Just trying to help you out: I did say when I look at it quickly.....Typical CSC overreaction....

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                            Just trying to help you out: I did say when I look at it quickly.....Typical CSC overreaction....
                            At least I didn't bring my ice balls to this battle! haha

Comment

Gentlemen,

Not here, not now. Take it over to the CSC or USM threads. We run a clean thread here in Hyannisport!
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X