UND is going down the tubes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND is going down the tubes.

UND just got swept by Minnesota, and has already been swept by Wisconsin. The team is practically in last place in the WCHA. Even siouxsports.com crashed with all the agitated Sue fans calling for Hakstool to be sent back to Canada were he came from. Keep digging the hole, because this team is officially downward tubular.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Re: UND is going down the tubes.

Good.

Comment

I'm surprised it took you this long...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This season doesn't really matter, nor does the next. Soon the WCHA will be rid of the bottom feeder Sue and they can move on to being NaCHo doormats.
        I just hope their fans remember that this is what they wanted when they start missing the NCAA tourney on a regular basis because they are going .500 in conference every year...
        Best of luck to ya,
        Ryan J
        Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
        Originally posted by geezer
        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
        Originally posted by manurespreader
        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

At least they have a nice arena.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
            This season doesn't really matter, nor does the next. Soon the WCHA will be rid of the bottom feeder Sue and they can move on to being NaCHo doormats.
            I just hope their fans remember that this is what they wanted when they start missing the NCAA tourney on a regular basis because they are going .500 in conference every year...
            Best of luck to ya,
            Ryan J
            What's your address? The tissue should be there within 3-5 days.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

I seem to remember a Denver team in 2003-2004 that was in a similar situation....hmmm....wonder what happened.

Its a young season...UND will up near the top like usual come March.
              Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

How did I miss this thread? Obsess much, Happy? This seems like a very sue-esque thread to start....sue fans can be "happy" now that they know at least one Gopher fan is obsessed with their program in the same way sue fans are obsessed with the Gophers.
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

UND is fighting it out with AA for the last place in the WCHA, gets beat for the first time in 40 years by BSU, and now, they are forsaken. Tubes.

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=89016
                  Last edited by Happy; 11-21-2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                    UND is fighting it out with AA for the last place in the WCHA, gets beat for the first time in 40 years by BSU, and now, they are forsaken. Tubes.

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=89016
                    Obviously, the man upstairs has bigger plans for Rocco than hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                      Obviously, the man upstairs has bigger plans for Rocco than hockey
                      He probably wants Rocco to play quarterback for the Broncos.
                      Last edited by dggoddard; 11-21-2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

This thread is tubular.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I still think that MTU will finish in the 7 to 8 range, but how awesome would it be to see a MTU-UND first round matchup in Houghton for once? I think it'd be great... until everyone realized then UND would probably still make the F5.
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                            UND just got swept by Minnesota, and has already been swept by Wisconsin. The team is practically in last place in the WCHA. Even siouxsports.com crashed with all the agitated Sue fans calling for Hakstool to be sent back to Canada were he came from. Keep digging the hole, because this team is officially downward tubular.
                            Typical, last year never happened right happy?
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              Typical, last year never happened right happy?
                              a team from Minnesota won the national championship, and hakstool choked with a team with way more talent than any other in the WCHA. now, UND is fighting it out for last place. you go ahead and talk about last year all you want, the rest of us will be laughing at und's epic failure this year. there is a very good chance that not only will you lose your abusive and hostile mascot, but you will finish in last place.

Comment

Working...
                              X