Western Michigan at Michigan - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Michigan at Michigan - Friday

Game starts at 7:30 p.m. ET and can be watched on Fox Sports Detroit.

WMU junior defenseman Luke Witkowski is out tonight for the game DQ he received last Saturday against NMU.

Michigan junior forward Chris Brown is out tonight due to an upper body injury and listed as day-to-day.

I got a live blog going below for anyone who wants to follow/chat:

Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Re: Western Michigan at Michigan - Friday

First game against real competiton for the Broncos, lets see how they stack up. Go Broncos!
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

1-0 Western after one.
      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Apparently sticking goaltenders in the face isn't a penalty anymore. Sweet. .......or he tried to sell a penalty. never mind
        Last edited by bronconick; 11-04-2011, 07:54 PM.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Uh, yeah, total flop by Pisellini when his own player touches him in the face with his stick. Ooops. And then Michigan scores when he's still getting up from his flop. Double oops!

End of the 2nd period: Western Michigan 2, Michigan 2

Broncos have 1:25 left on a PP to start the 3rd.
          Michigan Hockey Net
          Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

Comment

3-2 Western on a goal with 56.9 seconds left. Loose puck in the crease, scramble, Shawn Hunwick's pulled his stick back and put the puck between his own legs. Second time tonight Hunwick has scored on himself. First WMU goal he had the puck between his legs, didn't realize it, clicked his skates and ended up kicking the puck in his own net.
            Last edited by M-HockeyNet; 11-04-2011, 09:00 PM.
            Michigan Hockey Net
            Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Western wins! 3-2
              Last edited by Bronco; 11-04-2011, 09:48 PM.
              Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
              X