Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMass at UNH --Continued regression to the mean (hopefully)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMass at UNH --Continued regression to the mean (hopefully)

Still no power ater 6 days, so posts frpm me will be a rarity tonight.

Re: UMass at UNH --Continued regression to the mean (hopefully)

Anyone have a radio contact other than WTSN? Without power, I'm working here off a Galaxy Tab and a Motorola Droid.

Comment

2-1 unh with 15:00 left in 1st period.

Comment

Originally posted by snively View Post
        Anyone have a radio contact other than WTSN? Without power, I'm working here off a Galaxy Tab and a Motorola Droid.
        WUNH can be found always at the same place on your radio, 91.3 fm, broadcast from our radio tower on Beech Hill Rd in Durham New Hampshire.
        http://www.wunh.org/listen

Comment

umass ties it 2-2.

Comment

Originally posted by hockey east fan View Post
            2-1 unh with 15:00 left in 1st period.
            Thanks so much for posting the score. If you could do that, I'd be very grateful. As you can see below, I have no electrical power at my house due. To the storm. Will be 7 days tomorrow :- ))Due you have a radio link to the game that you can post?

Comment

Originally posted by snively View Post
              Thanks so much for posting the score. If you could do that, I'd be very grateful. As you can see below, I have no electrical power at my house due. To the storm. Will be 7 days tomorrow :- ))Due you have a radio link to the game that you can post?
              Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. The phone has a very tiny keyboard, and does'nt allow corrections easily. What radio link are you using via the internet?

Comment

This may be a redundant post, but Henrion scores with 5.2 secs left in the period. 3-2 UNH, end of 1.
                We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by goblue View Post
                  This may be a redundant post, but Henrion scores with 5.2 secs left in the period. 3-2 UNH, end of 1.
                  Excellent!

Comment

Hello Richard,

Good evening, and best luck with the loss of power. We just got ours back yesterday late a.m. Have you tried www.wntk.com?
                    We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                    ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                    --Richard Dawkins

Comment

Other scores from Hockey East:

UNH 3 UMass 2 end of 1
                      BC 2 Maine 0 end of 1
                      NU 0 - Merrimack 0
                      PC 0 -UVM 0
                      ---Blaise Pascal

--Richard Dawkins

Comment

It's a pretty desperate situation when I am the one providing score updates. World's slowest typist (and usually anal-retentive re: spelling and grammar.)
                        ---Blaise Pascal

--Richard Dawkins

Comment

Hello Richard,

Good evening, and best luck with the loss of power. We just got ours back yesterday late a.m. Have you tried www.wntk.com?
                          Thanks so much!

Comment

It's a pretty desperate situation when I am the one providing score updates. World's slowest typist (and usually anal-retentive re: spelling and grammar.)
                            Gratly appreciated. 3 Goals in one period. I realize this is UMass, but where did this offense emerge from after being outscored 14 to 1 inour first few games?

Comment

My sons and I drove through the storm last weekend to see the UNH-NU game, and got home at 11:30 to find our power out and a whole lot of heavy, wet snow lading the trees. I spent an hour + trying to find gas for our generator -- most stations had no power. The one I found had a power surge just after I swiped my card to begin pumping. A half hour later, I had enough to get us through the night. Hey, no complaints -- at least we have a generator (need one to operate our sump pump in our basement/sometime indoor swimming pool.)
                              ---Blaise Pascal

--Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                              X