Mavericks Looking for Snow Cows?: Mankato @ Michigan Tech, Friday 11/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavericks Looking for Snow Cows?: Mankato @ Michigan Tech, Friday 11/04

An injury-riddled and struggling Mankato team visits Houghton looking to steal a little of Tech's thunder. The Huskies want to conclude their home stand on a high note before going into a bye week and back-to-back long roadtrips for the rest of November.

Puck drops at 7:07 ET.

Re: Mavericks Looking for Snow Cows?: Mankato @ Michigan Tech, Friday 11/04

GAMEDAY!

LET'S GO MAVERICKS!

Will I be able to count on this thread for updates? I'm gonna be freezing my *** off at my high school's Section Championship. Some buddies still on the team so figured I have to go and support them.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      GAMEDAY!

LET'S GO MAVERICKS!

Will I be able to count on this thread for updates? I'm gonna be freezing my *** off at my high school's Section Championship. Some buddies still on the team so figured I have to go and support them.
      You should be able to. Eventually someone will embed the Tech Hockey Blog live update in the thread, and if you can access that you'll have live scores. Even if you don't, we're pretty good about score updates.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        You should be able to. Eventually someone will embed the Tech Hockey Blog live update in the thread, and if you can access that you'll have live scores. Even if you don't, we're pretty good about score updates.

Also you can follow @THGScores on twitter for score updates.
        Last edited by Flashy Man; 11-04-2011, 05:25 PM.
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Sounds like they're underway already. I just started listening, no score.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

15:51 left in the 1st - 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              GAMEDAY!

LET'S GO MAVERICKS!

You were recently in high school? Would never have guessed
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                You were recently in high school? Would never have guessed
                Do I sense some sarcasm from the st. cloud fan?
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Since when do they play No Beer in the first period? I always remember it going down in the 3rd. Fail.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Why the hell is the Monte known as the "West Hancock Athletic Club"? Do I really want to know?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Since when do they play No Beer in the first period? I always remember it going down in the 3rd. Fail.
                      Pretty sure that is the new semi conductor, Paul Zimmerman. He also did that on his first game of the year, which was against AIC. He even did engineer near the start of the second period.

Comment

Furne on the PP.

1-0 Tech.

ETA: Goal called back, swiped in with a glove. 0-0.
                        Last edited by Twitch Boy; 11-04-2011, 06:34 PM.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

My radio feed on my phone quit working. ****ty. Guess I'll follow it in here and have the sound on in the Gopher game.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Never mind, it's 1-0. THG thread sounded like they reviewed the Tech goal instead of Mankato's.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              Never mind, it's 1-0. THG thread sounded like they reviewed the Tech goal instead of Mankato's.
                              I was confused too, but I believe they reviewed a Robo save to make it sure it didn't cross the goal line.

Comment

Working...
                              X