Holy Cross Womens Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Cross Womens Hockey

Here we go start of a new year. Talented freshman class - it looks like they are as deep as they have ever been. Really should give Norwich a run.....

Originally posted by Chockey View Post
    Here we go start of a new year. Talented freshman class - it looks like they are as deep as they have ever been. Really should give Norwich a run.....
    Had to steal one of Norwich's coaches too ...

Holy cross is always one of the stronger ecac east teams but remember even if holy cross was to beat Norwich....it has no effect in the NCAA rankings. Plus, since holy cross is D1, they are inelidgibal for the ECAC East tournament.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: Holy Cross Womens Hockey

Great weekend - Salve played tough but just did not have the fire power - they played well defensively....Sacred Heart big win - fast game. It seemed HC fired on all cylinders....from what I hear the recruiting class for next year is already shaping up. Two division one transfers and two early decision applicants. It seems they are making a big push....Division One in the works? Does anybody know? Just a happy dad and really proud of the girls. Norwich coach? Great program good coaches...

Comment

Why is HC inelgible for the ECAC tournament? is that fair or just a way to make the road so much easier for everyone else?

Comment

Why is HC inelgible for the ECAC tournament? is that fair or just a way to make the road so much easier for everyone else?
          Cause they are a Non-D3 team playing in a D3 league.

Comment

Great weekend - Salve played tough but just did not have the fire power - they played well defensively....Sacred Heart big win - fast game. It seemed HC fired on all cylinders....from what I hear the recruiting class for next year is already shaping up. Two division one transfers and two early decision applicants. It seems they are making a big push....Division One in the works? Does anybody know? Just a happy dad and really proud of the girls. Norwich coach? Great program good coaches...
            Holy Cross is already Division I. They are playing in a D-III league currently as a Division I program and therefore they are ineligble for the ECAC East Tournament and the NCAA D-III Tournament.

No matter what they do this year, the games don't mean anything to the rest of the D-III teams and HC is competing for an ECAC East Regular Season title because the road stops there. Sorry if you were misled to believe anything else but HC's situation sucks currently on the national picture because they don't have a postseason with their current circumstances.

HC's new assistant Derek Alfama was an assistant coach with Norwich last year and helped with recruiting. He is a great addition to the HC coaching staff.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
            X