Beware of Buff State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of Buff State

This is a friendly warning to any potential hockey girls out there looking at Buff State. Please be warned that it will be a huge mistake to committ to the team as long as the current head coach remains there. There have been several written and verbal complaints and requests for his removal from several people each year. Things are not what they seem and almost every athlete under his supervision will regret their decision and will most likely have a bad college experience. The team is not developing instead it has only continued to drop in the conference rankings over the past few years despite talent incoming talent (which usually leaves after a semester or two). Please be warned so this coach does not fool you with his manipulating ways. Good luck to all those females looking to play college hockey! It can be the best years of your life when you find the right place!
    Thanks for reading!

Re: Beware of Buff State

Originally posted by Dr.House View Post
    This is a friendly warning to any potential hockey girls out there looking at Buff State. Please be warned that it will be a huge mistake to committ to the team as long as the current head coach remains there. There have been several written and verbal complaints and requests for his removal from several people each year. Things are not what they seem and almost every athlete under his supervision will regret their decision and will most likely have a bad college experience. The team is not developing instead it has only continued to drop in the conference rankings over the past few years despite talent incoming talent (which usually leaves after a semester or two). Please be warned so this coach does not fool you with his manipulating ways. Good luck to all those females looking to play college hockey! It can be the best years of your life when you find the right place!
    Thanks for reading!
    It takes a lot of yarbles to write something like this Dr. House. You say it's been going on for a few years. Why come here? Going to a school official makes more sense to me. Where does your kid fit in to all of this? Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by CanHockGuy View Post
      It takes a lot of yarbles to write something like this Dr. House. You say it's been going on for a few years. Why come here? Going to a school official makes more sense to me. Where does your kid fit in to all of this? Please elaborate.
      That's why I finally brought this here .... Several school officials have been notified over the past few years by several individuals and nothing has been done. It is disgusting to see female athletes and a female sport being degraded and bullied and furthermore to be ignored when problems are brought before school officials. It's a mockery to the athletes, females, the program and the sport in general. I brought this here to raise awareness to future college athletes ...... For any athlete to make it to a college sport is awesome and not an easy feat and should be the best times of their lives as they become independent, play the sport they love and get a good education. Unfortunately this isn't the case at Buff State at the moment and future recruits have the right to know especially if no change is going to be done by the school. This should also raise awareness to any athlete in a bad situation that in order for change to come around, voices have to be raised and if no one wants to listen voices and actions have to be raised even louder. This is only here in order to protect athletes.

Comment

Re: Beware of Buff State

Originally posted by Dr.House View Post
        That's why I finally brought this here .... Several school officials have been notified over the past few years by several individuals and nothing has been done. It is disgusting to see female athletes and a female sport being degraded and bullied and furthermore to be ignored when problems are brought before school officials. It's a mockery to the athletes, females, the program and the sport in general. I brought this here to raise awareness to future college athletes ...... For any athlete to make it to a college sport is awesome and not an easy feat and should be the best times of their lives as they become independent, play the sport they love and get a good education. Unfortunately this isn't the case at Buff State at the moment and future recruits have the right to know especially if no change is going to be done by the school. This should also raise awareness to any athlete in a bad situation that in order for change to come around, voices have to be raised and if no one wants to listen voices and actions have to be raised even louder. This is only here in order to protect athletes.
        Dr. House, are you a player? Whether you are or not, what kind of bullying is this coach inflicting on the players? It is important to be specific. I'm not one of them, but I've been around a lot of coaches that use this type of tactic to motivate the players, or to get the most of that untapped potential. Girls are pretty sensitive to this. It's very common at the college level; they basically own you. I'm still wondering how this is such a big problem if the coach still has his job after all this time.

Comment

Working...
        X