• Show
Clear All

Re: Maine @ UNH

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    wildcats/teddy bears 3-2.who wudda thunk it? way to go cats
    Anybody that's not an idiot?

Comment

Just glanced at the box score on at the HE site.......according to the attendance #s last nights game was a sellout at 6501....I have to wonder about the math program at UNH because the entire row behind me in 114 last night was empty along with lots of empy seats scattered throughout the arena. Even one of the boxes was empty through the first two periods.
      Please join me in the fight to reduce the world's supply of Bacardi.

Comment

Originally posted by SPCSMAN View Post
        Just glanced at the box score on at the HE site.......according to the attendance #s last nights game was a sellout at 6501....I have to wonder about the math program at UNH because the entire row behind me in 114 last night was empty along with lots of empy seats scattered throughout the arena. Even one of the boxes was empty through the first two periods.
        Sellout = all tickets sold

Has maine been playing their one good line 30 min/game like last night? They are awesome, but that's a lot of ice time. Also, Diamond might want to spend time back checking instead of whining about a penalty while play is still going on, 6 on 4 is a big advantage on that sheet good to see the ship righted a bit for the cats, hopefully they can keep it rolling in Hippie town. 10 goals with 9 different scorers this weekend was nice to see!

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
          Sellout = all tickets sold

good to see the ship righted a bit for the cats, hopefully they can keep it rolling in Hippie town.

"Hippie town" hahaha. That's pretty funny. I'll have to use that one with my daughter who goes to Saint Michael's College in Burlington/Hippie town. She'll get a kick out of it. UVM is loaded with hippies for sure. Saint Mike's not so much GOD love 'em
          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
            Is this the Maine/UNH football thread?..........oh, nevermind.
            it would probably have more posts than this thread

looks like the game in a couple of weeks is shaping up to be a good one since they are both tied for first with Towson now.
            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by SPCSMAN View Post
              Just glanced at the box score on at the HE site.......according to the attendance #s last nights game was a sellout at 6501....I have to wonder about the math program at UNH because the entire row behind me in 114 last night was empty along with lots of empty seats scattered throughout the arena. Even one of the boxes was empty through the first two periods.
              My section, 104, had at least 10 seats empty in my row between the blue line and center ice. That is until the third period when a bunch of folks, all dressed up, sat down. Never said a word, didn't stand up at the end, and walked out like they had just gone to a movie. This is what passes for the passionate UNH fan base these days? Actually, I think the student section has been rejuvenated this year. It's sold out pretty much every game so far, and has shown a lot of enthusiasm. Hope they keep it up, just like the Wildcats. Lots of good play last night, from a lot of different players. Things are definitely looking up.

Comment

Greg Burke did not dress this past weekend, is he injured? I cant imagine coach would play Mccarey over Burke.

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                  Greg Burke did not dress this past weekend, is he injured? I cant imagine coach would play Mccarey over Burke.
                  Rumor has it that he may have re-injured his shoulder (again)...I really feel bad for this kid.
                  sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                  On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosrite View Post
                    Rumor has it that he may have re-injured his shoulder (again)...I really feel bad for this kid.
                    I do to. Burke is a hustler.

Comment

I heard flu. The way the 'cats are playing he may get Wally Pipped.
                      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosrite View Post
                        i was told 3 years ago or so that the reason he wasnt drafted high was that he keeps his head down and was susceptible to injury. looks like that scouting report is 4.0 so far.
                        "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                          Josh Seguin, who covered the UMass and Maine games for College Hockey News, reported that Greg Burke was sick both nights and will return to the lineup this Saturday against Vermont.
                          The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
                            i was told 3 years ago or so that the reason he wasnt drafted high was that he keeps his head down and was susceptible to injury. looks like that scouting report is 4.0 so far.
                            Unlike Jay Camper who keeps his head up looking to hit opponents who have their head down.
                            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                              Unlike Jay Camper who keeps his head up looking to hit opponents who have their head down.
                              Agreed. Downing, Thrush and Camper have to play, but you gotta play Burke too.

Comment

Working...
                              X