Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Argument Thread for 2011-2012 DIII Opinion Poll

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
    Nice that the "Prostate of Hockey" would wade in....
    Puppet Master to the rescue!
    Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
      Puppet Master to the rescue!
      Go back to cutting and pasting on the arse-kisser thread...

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
        Not too much irony in this statement...

I guess we all needed a 2nd shining example of irony all wrapped up in one post.

Nice piece of plagiarism.
        Plagiarism...I don't think so. Wanna try me? Everything you've gotten, you deserved. Has someone said that before?

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
          Haha I see you started this thread to argue with CanHock....he's an idiot..so don't argue with him.
          I really should know better by this point but troll feeding is so much fun at times.

Originally posted by CanHockGuy View Post
          So now you reduce yourself to insults; what a class act. You're angry, why? I'm not a troll. Usually, I step in when I think somebody has no idea what they're talking about, and voice my opinion. What's wrong with that? Do you think your insults affect me in any way? Tweedy, I'm bullet proof. You're soft.
          Do you really need the ego boost this bad. You must be pitiful in real life. I actually am a respectful person in real life to people I like, even those who are on the cusp. All my friends though know I can be one of the biggest dicks when I want to be. Just be glad I'm not ****ed and I'm just having fun.
          RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Unless I am missing something I haven't seen any posts on this thread that talk about people's choices in the Poll. Perhaps we should change the name of this thread to something like "the thread for people to bash each other for whatever reason pops into their minds"?

Comment

Originally posted by spike View Post
              Unless I am missing something I haven't seen any posts on this thread that talk about people's choices in the Poll. Perhaps we should change the name of this thread to something like "the thread for people to bash each other for whatever reason pops into their minds"?
              I'm only here to try and keep the rodents out...

Comment

Originally posted by spike View Post
                Nothing I didn't already expect considering how posters here operate. But hey its here for the purpose it is titled for. If people use it for that then the peole on this board know how to read and follow instructions.
                RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                  ......... the people on this board know how to read and follow instructions.
                  Highly doubt that. Evidence speaks for itself. Like the energizer bunny...Over and over and over again and again and again....Well you get the drift

Comment

I really should know better by this point but troll feeding is so much fun at times.
                    If that is the case, don't start complaining about it.

You know that if you feed a cookie monster a cookie you get more monster.

Comment

Do you really need the ego boost this bad. You must be pitiful in real life. I actually am a respectful person in real life to people I like, even those who are on the cusp. All my friends though know I can be one of the biggest dicks when I want to be. Just be glad I'm not ****ed and I'm just having fun.
                      Who's looking for an ego boost? Get real girl; back at post #2 you took the whole thing out of context and assumed I was being sarcastic. Wrong.... I save all that for Brokey. I...was having fun; please don't mess with my trademark now as I know you've been following in the past. Most of the stuff you see from me is just in fun and you know it. If one wants to turn it into a debate I'm more than willing. I can tell you another thing; it's difficult to find anyone on here that knows *hit about hockey, so having a little bit of fun to fill in the down time is all it is, and all it has ever been. As far as a success in life, doing just fine thanks. I'm not one to brag about success, other people do that for me.

Comment

Who's looking for an ego boost? Get real girl; back at post #2 you took the whole thing out of context and assumed I was being sarcastic. Wrong.... I save all that for Brokey. I...was having fun; please don't mess with my trademark now as I know you've been following in the past. Most of the stuff you see from me is just in fun and you know it. If one wants to turn it into a debate I'm more than willing. I can tell you another thing; it's difficult to find anyone on here that knows *hit about hockey, so having a little bit of fun to fill in the down time is all it is, and all it has ever been. As far as a success in life, doing just fine thanks. I'm not one to brag about success, other people do that for me.
                        I'm a sarcastic s.o.b myself so i can usually tell sarcasm. It is one of the most basic forms of humor but the hardest one to learn and properly use that even seasoned vets of it have trouble once in a while. Rookies is sarcasm don't realize when they use it. I normally stay out of stuff on the boards but I can go toe-to-toe with anyone, not saying I'll be on the right side of it when all is said and done but I will go down swinging when I do.
                        Last edited by Tweedle Dee; 11-03-2011, 12:36 PM.
                        RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                          If that is the case, don't start complaining about it.

You know that if you feed a cookie monster a cookie you get more monster.
                          I know you're mad at me about the know it all comment, but it's obvious. You're always jumping in to correct somebody or to give some sort of stat. Jumping on this bandwagon here makes you look more sillier than me. After all, you're here. The private message you sent me when I joined said it all. Don't worry, I'll keep that to myself. In all seriousness though, you ARE good for the board, and I like you whether you hate me or not.

Comment

I know you're mad at me about the know it all comment, but it's obvious. You're always jumping in to correct somebody or to give some sort of stat. Jumping on this bandwagon here makes you look more sillier than me. After all, you're here. The private message you sent me when I joined said it all. Don't worry, I'll keep that to myself. In all seriousness though, you ARE good for the board, and I like you whether you hate me or not.
                            Wait was that sincerity from CHG? Now I've seen everything.
                            RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Wait was that sincerity from CHG? Now I've seen everything.
                              You sarcastic *itch. Scratch me. Is your team playing this weekend?

Comment

You sarcastic *itch. Scratch me. Is your team playing this weekend?
                                The women have Utica at home and the Men have Army at home. I love 4 game home weekends, henceforth dubbed hockeygasam weekends.
                                RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X