USCHO Natl. Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCHO Natl. Poll

Who is the clown in New Haven CT who keeps voting Yale #1 even though they had not played a game until this week?
    And now won one and tied one.

All the recent # 1 votes went to BC or Colorado except the ONE for Yale. Glad this guy is not an on ice official.
    Last edited by trackjc; 10-31-2011, 10:34 PM.

Re: USCHO Natl. Poll

In the words of Hitler: Poles don't matter.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

yale skates circles around the poles...

Comment

Originally posted by trackjc View Post
        Who is the clown in New Haven CT who keeps voting Yale #1 even though they had not played a game until this week?

All the recent # 1 votes went to BC or Colorado except the ONE for Yale. Glad this guy is not an on ice official.
        Somebody now owes me $20. You know who you are.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjc View Post

*****http://i76.***********.com/albums/j35/willtor/ric_romero_plain.jpg******

Some voters leave their preseason No. 1 as their No. 1 until that No. 1 gets beaten, regardless of how many games that No. 1 has played.
          UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
          2006 Time Person of the Year
          Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
          It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAnderson View Post
            *****http://i76.***********.com/albums/j35/willtor/ric_romero_plain.jpg******

Some voters leave their preseason No. 1 as their No. 1 until that No. 1 gets beaten, regardless of how many games that No. 1 has played.
            That someone could be called clueless for having that No. 1 as their No. 1 to begin with IMHO.

Comment

Clueless is right!

Where's Maine? Should be higher.

Michigan is the best team in the country in my opinion. They are deep deep deep

BC has holes. Sometimes they flutter and make us hold our breath- should be #2

CC ok but haven't played any really big guns yet- in top 10 yes, #2 -no

Comment

Working...
              X