Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sioux vs Gophers - Sioux invade the John...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sioux vs Gophers - Sioux invade the John...

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    Don't get BTN, which is even worse than having to watch their coverage. That better change before 2013 season or I'll have to find a new provider.
    My stomache turns when I think of the looming BTN we'll be force fed...

Comment

Originally posted by mariucci View Post
      My stomache turns when I think of the looming BTN we'll be force fed...
      Well, it's in HD anyway. And it's better than a video feed from Alaska. However, anything from Alaska is better than what we used to have. We are spoiled when it comes to TV coverage, that's for sure.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Scoobs, come on. Only 60% when they have a 7-1 start? Take another sip of the kool-aid.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
          Scoobs, come on. Only 60% when they have a 7-1 start? Take another sip of the kool-aid.
          I would have been back up to 80 but they played like crap for the last two periods of the weekend. The glass is very volatile this year.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Well, it's in HD anyway. And it's better than a video feed from Alaska. However, anything from Alaska is better than what we used to have. We are spoiled when it comes to TV coverage, that's for sure.
            Absolutely spoiled.. And I love it...

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
              Gopher fans sure are obsessed with that rivalry...
              It's the same fan, genius.

Originally posted by Goon View Post
              You can through records out the door during this series.
              I love goon grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                I hope Rocco doesn't have to hideout in the locker room afraid to see low cut shirts and tight pants in the Mariucci crowd, that would be sad for him.
                I'm afraid to see low cut shirts and tight pants at Mariucci too, since the average age of the people in the crowd is probably 45.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                  I'm afraid to see low cut shirts and tight pants at Mariucci too, since the average age of the people in the crowd is probably 45.
                  *****http://cougardatingsecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/cougar1.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                    As you get older, you'll find the age of women you look at near the top of the range keeps expanding, whereas the age of the youngest woman you will look at creeps up very slowly. So when you are 20, you tend to look at women within a few years of your age on either side. When you hit 45, 50+ can look good, but 25 still does as well.

But I am pretty sure co-ed age was the main focus in that post...

Comment

Half plus seven
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Half plus seven
                        I know bbdl has a mathematical equation, and I would state the equation, but I'm afraid I'll not state it correctly. That being said, I hope the Sue die 1000 deaths, I hope Ron His Horse Farts Thunder chokes on his own ego, and I hope to drink the tears of Sioux fans after a sweep. I'd also wish for a flood, but we all know that is gonna happen anyway, so don't waste your wish on that.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          Gophers are the huge favorites this weekend, but hopefully North Dakota can continue to improve and make it a good series.
                          Ah...so the number 12 team in the country can't beat the number 8 team in the country. Let the sandbagging begin.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Go Sioux.

Comment

Things I'd rather see/experience than a UND win over MN:

Examine myself for prostate cancer
                              Eat out Zsa Zsa Gabor
                              Shirtless Guy go shirtless in close quarters
                              Get locked in a room with Orosojo, HokyDad, and Rinkpig to listen to their opinions on college hockey
                              Feed Snooki my "pickle," a food she is fond of
                              Make sweet love to John Hill to get him back in the coaching system at the U
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X