Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sioux vs Gophers - Sioux invade the John...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sioux vs Gophers - Sioux invade the John...

Originally posted by burd View Post
    I think the Sioux have a very shaky sense of confidence at this point (with a pourous defense and anemic offense, no wonder) and could get swept decisively. There some very good young talent there, but they just aren't strong up and down the lineup.
    Sandbagging 101
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      Is there one without the other?
      Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
        About an hour - at first I thought it was funny (I assumed that he would finally realize it) but then it just kept going and became annoying (partly because it WASNT the gophers and because we all know we sucked back then) and then it just started ****ing me off so at the second intermission I went over there and "politely" told him he was a dou che bag and that he was embarrassing himself..... He didn't say a word the rest of the time I was there.
        LOL! Good for you. I would have done the same thing.
        Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 11-02-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          I've watched the Bulldogs football team and decided to pretend they were the Gophers...
          Even they've fallen, we beat them this year
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by ski View Post
            ****...25 pages? What I miss? Can someone summarize in 15 words or less. Short attention span here.
            Empty Seats, Biggest Rival, Red Pepper, Goons, Stolen Traditions, Underage Girls, Rocco vs Rau, Abusive and Hostile.

Oh, and a little hockey talk too

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              I've watched the Bulldogs football team and decided to pretend they were the Gophers...
              Must have been a strange sight for you...what with the whole winning thing...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Must have been a strange sight for you...what with the whole winning thing...
                It made me feel like I was in a speakeasy during prohibition.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify North Dakotan hockey fans and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you Sioux fans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Sioux fans are a disease, a cancer of this planet. Sioux fans are a plague and MN fans are the cure.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I love the smell of hockey gear in the morning. You know, one time we had an opposing net shot at, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink puck that missed. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole net. Smelled like........victory. Someday this rivalry's gonna end...
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify North Dakotan hockey fans and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you Sioux fans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Sioux fans are a disease, a cancer of this planet. Sioux fans are a plague and MN fans are the cure.
                      A placebo, it appears, from the way the Sioux keep killing you on the ice.

Comment

I'd like "Play The Sioux Game" for $1000, Alex.

141-128-14.

Thank you, Alex. "Play The Sioux Game" for $800.

2 > 0.

Comment

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZBBJUDHpsdA/TLWyqjfYfNI/AAAAAAAAAOA/nX3brr-XC_w/s1600/snl_really.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            I'd like "Play The Sioux Game" for $1000, Alex.

141-128-14.

Thank you, Alex. "Play The Sioux Game" for $800.

2 > 0.
                            The patient comes out of a three-year coma to play the > game. Maybe we can get him out of intensive care at last. Maybe.

Comment

The patient comes out of a three-year coma to play the > game. Maybe we can get him out of intensive care at last. Maybe.
                              I hope you like housekeeping. There's gonna be a lot of it this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                                In Colorado it is not even close. No fan base travels out to Denver and CC as well as North Dakota.
                                How do you know they are all traveling and aren't alumni that happen to live in the area? I know that there's a strong presence of UND alumni in the Denver area (just as there is in the twin cities area).

Comment

Working...
                                X