Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sioux vs Gophers - Sioux invade the John...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sioux vs Gophers - Sioux invade the John...

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    To be fair, CC has a decent fanbase - at home. Considering the school is about as tiny as the list of women MNS has slept with, it's a bit of an accomplishment that they can fill a 6000+ seat arena (granted, Colorado Springs is a decent-sized area, but that doesn't change the fact the school has something like 10 students and 50 alumni).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
      To be fair, CC has a decent fanbase - at home. Considering the school is about as tiny as the list of women MNS has slept with, it's a bit of an accomplishment that they can fill a 6000+ seat arena (granted, Colorado Springs is a decent-sized area, but that doesn't change the fact the school has something like 10 students and 50 alumni).
      CC's enrollment according to USCHO is 1,950. Those are Wilt Chamberlain numbers!!!!!

*fistpump*
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
        things like these...
        Friday
        Night
        Activities
        Hey thanks for sharing some of the links from your bookmarks. While the Opera is pretty dam good, I admit to not having heard of the others, but I'm sure you have a great time at them when you visit the cities.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
          GPL is doing their podcast LIVE tonight for anyone interested.
          So do FCC rules apply... No cuss words?
          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
          Eric's Twitter
          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Goon View Post
            So do FCC rules apply... No cuss words?
            Ha! Don't hold your breath

Comment

Podcast starts at 9:30pm CST tonight.

LISTEN

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                *fistpump*
                No need to get graphic. We already assumed this is what you do.

Comment

Oh snap
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I heart this week so much.

I love it as much as I hate Sue fans.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                      Podcast starts at 9:30pm CST tonight.

LISTEN
                      i gotta say the guys on GPL are doing a great job with that.. nice to have some additional college hockey coverage. cardinal and hammy offer a lot of really solid insight and "jupiter" is warming up to the mic haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                        I think both fan bases would be pretty bummed if this series ended in 2 years, I do hope they can work out a scheduling deal and keep playing.

How else are we going to get 357 posts on a Tuesday of a series thread.
                        Agree. From what I have heard the Gophers and UND will likely play each other two maybe three times a decade.
                        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryj View Post
                          i gotta say the guys on GPL are doing a great job with that.. nice to have some additional college hockey coverage. cardinal and hammy offer a lot of really solid insight and "jupiter" is warming up to the mic haha.
                          Agreed. And the best part of tonight's podcast was Hammy saying we're in really good shape on the Cammarata front

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            I just want JDubbs to get of his high horse and quit acting like the Gopher hockey fanbase is greater than any other, which he also did in the Super League thread.
                            Interesting. When fans of schools like SCSU come back home to MPLS many of them stop following the Huskies and get back on the Gophers bandwagon. Why is that?
                            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

This should be a great series, I watched the SUE vs scsu this past weekend and the SUE looked pretty good. I know they havent had the best start but the top line looks pretty darn good, and Rocco was flyin around the rink. I would have to say a SPLIT for my prediction for the weekend.

I think we will learn alot about the GOPHERS this weekend!

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gophernation View Post
                                This should be a great series, I watched the SUE vs scsu this past weekend and the SUE looked pretty good. I know they havent had the best start but the top line looks pretty darn good, and Rocco was flyin around the rink. I would have to say a SPLIT for my prediction for the weekend.

I think we will learn alot about the GOPHERS this weekend!

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!
                                The Sue definitely aren't a bad team. I think the Gophers have better scoring depth, and goaltending, while the Sue are better defensively. And I agree, their top line is as good as any. I think these games come down to special teams, and I think we have the clear advantage there.

I said split before (Gophers win Friday by two or more and the Sue win a close one Saturday) and I'm sticking with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X