Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Post Ever???

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Pardon me for pressing R instead of E on my iPhone while enjoying a tasty beverage. It won't auto correct when I accuse fly create a real world. It was fixed before your reply posted. Enjoy your one measly point and I hope your team finds it's way to the bottom of the nachos. To quote bigblue, I hope DU's plane goes Lokomotiv. #FUDU
    Very cold. I won't comment outside that and let everyone else decide.
    DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
    sigpic
    WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Re: Worst Post Ever???

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
    Very hot. I give it a "Ten".

What? Are you forgetting some of your posts from five years ago?

Tech fans 1

DU (or is it Denver State?) fans 0
    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
      Very hot. I give it a "Ten".

What? Are you forgetting some of your posts from five years ago?
      Admittedly, I've been abrasive to some. But, I've never wished death unto another team, coaches, staff nor anyone else on a flight. BIG DIFFERENCE. And you should know that 'Tig.
      sigpic
      WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
        looks like someone was drunk when they posted...or at least I hope that's the case. though that really wouldn't be much of an excuse either
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Tech vs Denver... who knew?
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

starting a new thread to discuss how classless a certain post was... and leading off that thread with a repeat of the post while asking if it's suitable for public posting... = probably the classiest thing anyone from Denver did this weekend.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Sorry Shirtless, but that is bad judgement on your part.

Comment

Yea, it is pretty bad but meh, it's just the internet and a drunk poster, whatever.
                2005-2006: 7-25-6
                2006-2007: 18-17-5
                2007-2008: 14-20-5
                2008-2009: 6-25-7
                2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Obviously that was an unacceptable thing to say...but come on, posting this thread was childish, IMO.

Comment

Omg so i was on the internet the other day and this dude was being totally rude
                    Arenas Attended
                    Matthews Arena
                    Agganis Arena
                    Tsongas Arena
                    Lawler Arena
                    Schneider Arena
                    Mullins Center
                    TD Banknorth Garden
                    Conte Forum
                    Whittemore Center
                    Gutterson Fieldhouse
                    Alfond Arena
                    Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

The original post was bad, yes, but going and making a second thread about it so that even more people would see the post didn't make things any better it, it made them worse.
                      #OneKnight

Comment

a drunken poster. hmmm. are you sure? that doesn't sound right ...
                        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by NUMcNeely View Post
                          Omg so i was on the internet the other day and this dude was being totally rude
                          oh man. that happened to me last year. i wonder if its the same guy?????? #serialrudist #hideyokids #hideyowife
                          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

I'm no stranger to posting after drinks, and I have been banned here on USCHO for posting some pretty idiotic things. But, my point is that I've never seen anyone go to wishing death on a team, a coaching staff, and their employees before. This idiot needs to be called out, and I stress IDIOT! Hazed in a drunken cloud or not, and I've been there, wishing the death of a program and analogizing to an absolutely horrific event, is absolutely lame. Might as well get down on a knee and smack your deity of choice in the face.

At an attempt at humor, I guess "Shirtless d-bag" won't be "Tebowing" before NFL games commence tomorrow.

;
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bunt_q View Post
                              Seems to me we gained Penn State, and lost UAH. All in all, the last 12 months have been a net win for the sport.
                              I vote this for worst post ever.
                              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Working...
                              X