MSU Game today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSU Game today

I see that MSU did not have Daulton Leveille in the game again. I have asked around and people are telling me that he is OK to play. Can this be true? He is a first round draft pick and can really motor out there. I find it hard to believe that he is a healthy. Anyone have any information.

Re: MSU Game today

Originally posted by GOGO View Post
    I see that MSU did not have Daulton Leveille in the game again. I have asked around and people are telling me that he is OK to play. Can this be true? He is a first round draft pick and can really motor out there. I find it hard to believe that he is a healthy. Anyone have any information.
    Seems to me when he was playing in early October, he wasn't really contributing. I don't think he's doing all the things expected of him. The lingering effects of his injury could be part of the reason - but I'm not sure he adds a lot to the team at the moment. People need to put high draft placement aside ... there have been many busts in draft lore ... and MSU's had their share of them. TA wants people who are able to grind it out and skate hard every shift for 3 periods.

Comment

I certainly saw omens of this before the season from watching practices but he eventually seemed to get back to "serviceable" skating ability so i had hopes that he would soon get back to his scootin' ways.

Perhaps they can consider a redshirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
        I certainly saw omens of this before the season from watching practices but he eventually seemed to get back to "serviceable" skating ability so i had hopes that he would soon get back to his scootin' ways.

Perhaps they can consider a redshirt?
        I suppose it's possible. With Hoomaian going down last night as well as RW Sorenson, who knows - we could see Leveille get the nod tonight.

Comment

Working...
        X