10/28 Scores Thread: Getting Stout on Eau Clairs and Genny on Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/28 Scores Thread: Getting Stout on Eau Clairs and Genny on Ice

Here is the scores thread. If you got audio and video links, please post em if you got em.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Re: 10/28 Scores Thread: Getting Stout on Eau Clairs and Genny on Ice

Link for SNC audio tonight and video tomorrow night.
    http://www.snc.edu/athletics/hockey/webcast.html
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

http://athletics.uwstout.edu/index.aspx

Below the Calendar is a link to the video and live stats on the Stout Athletics website for the Stout vs UW-Eau Claire games tonight and tomorrow
      UW-Stout Hockey 2009 Peters Cup Champions, and Home to the best fans in the land, the Devil's Advocates
      UW-Stout Graduate 2011
      "The Goalie Mask Guy"
      D-1 College Team: Wisconsin Badgers
      NHL Team: Detroit Red Wings

Comment

I want to listen to the Oz-Cortland game... but something tells me that the Genny-Buffalo game will be alot closer and more interesting... its a hard choice...
        http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

1 - 1 after 1 period between geneseo and buff state
          Geneseo Ice Knights Color Commentator 2008 - 2009

Listen to GSU Hockey

Comment

Morrisville 2, Potsdam 0 - after one

Comment

Potsdam at Morrisville - www.99hits.com

Comment

2-0 Oswego

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

2-0 lakers
                  http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

3-0 Lakers thanks to Luke Moodie on the PP

Comment

3 - 0 oswego Moodie on the PP

Comment

4-0 thanks to another PP goal from Chris Brown.

Comment

3-1 right now in Morrisville. Mustangs trying to kill off a 5 minute major. Potsdam 0-4 right now on the PP.
                          Jim Reisdorf
                          Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

5-0 thanks to a 2nd PP of the night by Paul Rodrigues

EDIT: 5-0 Oswego at the end of 2.
                            Last edited by MountieBoyOz; 10-28-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Buff state up 2 - 1 after 2 in Geneseo
                              Geneseo Ice Knights Color Commentator 2008 - 2009

Listen to GSU Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X