Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D3 Scores and Highlights - Let the season begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    I'll take 20 Tanis lamoreaux's on my team any day of the week. Diving pokecheck to push home rebound with a girl draped all over to make it 4-2 Elmira after bresler's initial shot was saved.
    Bresler adds empty netter to cap five goal third period as soaring eagles storm to 5-2 comeback win over Utica to sweep the four points on the weekend.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: D3 Scores and Highlights - Let the season begin!

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Bresler adds empty netter to cap five goal third period as soaring eagles storm to 5-2 comeback win over Utica to sweep the four points on the weekend.
      Thanks for the updates Prez, good to be back eh?

Now don't let this go to your head... but word has it ECWH was informed prior to the third period that you were in attendance. Thanks!

What are you doing next weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
        Excellent.. guess you'll do anything to finally watch one of your teams in a competative situation then?
        What is up with the sudden hate for Norwich here?? This is a team that has only been in the league now for 5 years and they have a two trips to the finals and one National Championship....and suddenly they are the bad guys??? Why, cuz they beat up on a couple little sisters of the poor teams in Plymouth (who has also had 5 years to put a program together....and have failed) and So. Maine, who usually are usually a middle of the pack ECAC East team??? Really??? So everyone jumps on the "Hate NU" band wagon? Suppose we should all hate #1 LSU in football cuz they pounded Ole Miss by 7 TD's this weekend? No.....get over it ...this is athletics...I was at Kreitzberg last weekend and NU played all 4 goalies that they had and skated 4 lines and shot very little the last 10 mins. of either game...it was oblivious that Bolding & his staff tried everything they could to give the other teams opportunities without actually taking the sticks out of their hands.......Their schedule gets tougher, with games with Middlebury, Plattsburgh, Amherst and others...so you will have plenty of opportunities to be haters.....I just can't figure out why you feel the need. I think that part of participating in athletics is to prepare the kids for what is ahead of them in life.........well I do not know about all of you but I have never had anyone give me a great job just cuz I show up for the interview......I better have all my sh*t together and be prepared or I am not getting it...same thing with these teams that are cellar dwellers year after year....for the most part the coaches nor the players have prepared as well or recruited as well as they needed to....place the blame on the other guys all you want but the truth is NU has done a very good job in a short amount of time and people hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by mainiac View Post
          What is up with the sudden hate for Norwich here?? This is a team that has only been in the league now for 5 years and they have a two trips to the finals and one National Championship....and suddenly they are the bad guys??? Why, cuz they beat up on a couple little sisters of the poor teams in Plymouth (who has also had 5 years to put a program together....and have failed) and So. Maine, who usually are usually a middle of the pack ECAC East team??? Really??? So everyone jumps on the "Hate NU" band wagon? Suppose we should all hate #1 LSU in football cuz they pounded Ole Miss by 7 TD's this weekend? No.....get over it ...this is athletics...I was at Kreitzberg last weekend and NU played all 4 goalies that they had and skated 4 lines and shot very little the last 10 mins. of either game...it was oblivious that Bolding & his staff tried everything they could to give the other teams opportunities without actually taking the sticks out of their hands.......Their schedule gets tougher, with games with Middlebury, Plattsburgh, Amherst and others...so you will have plenty of opportunities to be haters.....I just can't figure out why you feel the need. I think that part of participating in athletics is to prepare the kids for what is ahead of them in life.........well I do not know about all of you but I have never had anyone give me a great job just cuz I show up for the interview......I better have all my sh*t together and be prepared or I am not getting it...same thing with these teams that are cellar dwellers year after year....for the most part the coaches nor the players have prepared as well or recruited as well as they needed to....place the blame on the other guys all you want but the truth is NU has done a very good job in a short amount of time and people hate that.
          Soooo you didn't see the little smily face behind the quote or the very sly wink by the Prez in return?

It's a joke and obviously you didn't get it...

Comment

Thanks for the updates Prez, good to be back eh?

Now don't let this go to your head... but word has it ECWH was informed prior to the third period that you were in attendance. Thanks!

What are you doing next weekend?
            Great to be back for sure. I think ECWH saw the glare coming from my right hand index finger and got a little p/oed.

Coach Fargs has me on the blocked list from the Booster Club Lounge now too I think.
            GO LAKERS!!!
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Great to be back for sure. I think ECWH saw the glare coming from my right hand index finger and got a little p/oed.

Coach Fargs has me on the blocked list from the Booster Club Lounge now too I think.
              Hah! Well played.

No way your getting in there with that Bling on...

Enjoy your week and the Primelink.

Comment

Hah! Well played.

No way your getting in there with that Bling on...

Enjoy your week and the Primelink.
                Too bad Middlebury couldn't host both the PrimeLink and the Panther-Cardinal Classic next weekend. Would have made for one hell of a hockey weekend for everyone that's a fan of Division III hockey. Eight of the best teams (possibly all eight ranked in the top 10 in this week's poll) all playing in one rink over a span of three days? hockey mecca.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                Oswego State '09

Comment

RIT opens its Canada trip with a 4-0 win over Western Ontario today. Kristina Moss had two goals while Lindsay Grigg and Kolbee McCrea chipped in with a goal each to lead the Tigers' offense. Ali Binnington picked up the shutout in goal for RIT as well. RIT continues with Brock tomorrow.
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Make it 2-0 for RIT after the Tigers edged Brock 3-2 today in Canada.

From the RITathletics website:

Grigg broke a 2-2 tie with 11:44 left in regulation, leading the Tigers to a 3-2 win over Brock on Tuesday. Hiller and Erin Zach (Elmira, Ontario) also scored for the Tigers, who out-shot Brock, 31-21.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Some games today...

Colby shutouts Southern Maine 3-0...

Pretty big upset here in Nichols beating Trinity 3-2...Guess the Bantams are really struggling to find an identity right now without Komarek, Weiss, and McPhee....

Also, St. Mary's has taken Wis.-River Falls to overtime...

Manhattanville shuts out Nuemann 3-0.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Some games today...

Pretty big upset here in Nichols beating Trinity 3-2...Guess the Bantams are really struggling to find an identity right now without Komarek, Weiss, and McPhee....

River Falls gets the win in OT..thank goodness!
                        UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                        NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                        Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

• Originally posted by gojackets View Post
                          River Falls gets the win in OT..thank goodness!
                          It was St. Olaf, not St. Mary's. RF came on strong in the first ending in 2-0. But St. Olaf came out of the gates flyin and didn't slow down till about 2 min left in the third. To me, St. Olaf played on an elite level (for a silly western team) and could have possibly pulled out a win. But they didn't, final score was 3-2 RF. If St. Olaf continues to play like they did against RF, they could prove to be a fighting force in the MIAC. Gustavus and St. Thomas better watch their backs for the St. Olaf.
                          haters gonna hate

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyFalconsFan View Post
                            It was St. Olaf, not St. Mary's. RF came on strong in the first ending in 2-0. But St. Olaf came out of the gates flyin and didn't slow down till about 2 min left in the third. To me, St. Olaf played on an elite level (for a silly western team) and could have possibly pulled out a win. But they didn't, final score was 3-2 RF. If St. Olaf continues to play like they did against RF, they could prove to be a fighting force in the MIAC. Gustavus and St. Thomas better watch their backs for the St. Olaf.
                            Whoops my bad...all those miac saint schools got me confuzzled.
                            Last edited by PrezdeJohnson09; 11-23-2011, 02:45 PM.
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Some games today...

How will MMass-Boston fare against Colby this weekend?

Comment

Whoops my bad...all those miac state schools got me confuzzled.
                                If you would have attended one of them maybe it wouldn't be so confuzzling.
                                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X